Reviews for Laughter is the best treatment
weep for the empty chapter 29 . 3/29/2019
aw, this is so sad! Love the new chapter, keep up the good work!
StarHeart Specials chapter 29 . 3/29/2019
(Sighs) Well, this chapter was coming sooner or later. I wonder if Max will finally tell the truth about his "injury" in order to keep his friendship with Neil and Nikki.

I'm guessing we'll be getting Ered's story first though. It's cool, though. I can wait.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

~StarHeart~
ToonyMoon chapter 28 . 3/19/2019
I love this AU with all my heart! I can’t wait to see another chapter from u soon! Just read all of this in one sitting since I just had to keep reading chapter after chapter.

I was expecting something bad to happen when Daniel came up. Disappointed nothing bad happened but also very nice to know that the campers are safe from all that cult stuff.

My guess how Max got to the hospitable was either his abusive parents or he tried suicide and it failed thankfully. Hope u find inspiration soon to have that burst of writing! I’m very glad u wrote this story and shared it with all of us!
NewtonianLaw134 chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
At least her story does not involve a abusive parent, like it thought it did
weep for the empty chapter 27 . 2/3/2019
god damn, I'M getting anxiety thinking about what might be going on with Nikki. Anyhow, this story plot is super creative, and I don't know if this has any real correlation or not but i'm going to say it anyway, you know how in cannon they concentrate on a specific kids camp (science camp, art camp ect.) each day of the week? well, it kind of feels like that's what there doing in the story when a specific kid gets taken out to have there wounds treated. i'm probably looking way too into deep into this though (or maybe it was obvious?). Anyway, i love your story! it's really well written and i hope you update soon!
Rainboots chapter 27 . 1/27/2019
Oh God it's been so long but I need more. I desperately want Max's story
Mikoriya chapter 27 . 1/26/2019
Hey I just wanna say OML THIS IS GREATTTTT I love this AU sm and your writing is I hope one day I can write as good as you
CampCampFan chapter 27 . 1/12/2019
This is such a good story! I can't wait for your next chapter! Quick question: Are any ships other than Nerrison going to come up?
Fan chapter 23 . 1/12/2019
Camp Camp: Where everyone's parents are abusive and even the most dickish of children are pure at heart.
NightshadeLG chapter 27 . 1/3/2019
Dressing enough for me? Hah. Almost nothing is depressing enough for me. But good effort! Now just don't make it heartwarming at the end if you want it to be super depressing. Awesome chapter though, keep up the great work!
Toasty Friend chapter 21 . 1/2/2019
I love how space kid acts in this.
random crabbsie chapter 27 . 1/1/2019
this is amazing so far :D, srry im bad at writing reviews XD
Guest chapter 27 . 1/1/2019
“You wanna fight me max?” “Cuz that’s what’s gonna happen if you don’t shut your mouth.” I kinda wish they fought tho and max would beat her up ;-;
LunaSetsuna chapter 27 . 12/31/2018
*feels the urge to snuggle the agony out of each kid but instead just supiles them the weapons they will need in order to survive in this wondrously hellish world you've put them in.*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2018