Reviews for By My Side
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara and Gil were together.
Graymoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was awesome. Almost...just almost...cried )
sheri chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I liked your story alot and liked the way you put in little pomes in between the par.
Blaze12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Very interesting fic. Great writing technique. Like the Grissom POV. Also like the direct involvement of the read, with "you." Overall, a nice uniquely writen fic. ~ Blaze
gittedl chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
*sniff* Karin that was really great. I mean the way youve described Grissoms emotions and thoughts...heavy. Like allways more then just a fic.
Evidence chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Karin! Amazing, great way to get into Grissom's head. Wonderful imaginary and descriptions. On the surface it may seem to be a simple story but like always you add many layers to it so that when the reader is done they are left going, "WOW".
M. Jade chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
What a great story! I've never really gave any thought to that side of Sara, and Grissom's musings are perfect. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
J. Rockwell chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Wow. The words amazed me and the work as a whole astounded me. The italics ring in my mind even after I am finished reading. I believe I have some catching up to do with your writing. Beautiful job Karin. Thanks for the great read.

*Jorgy Rockwell*
wyldheart chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Fantastic. So sweet, too.
jd burns chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Well, let's was a little shorter than I would have liked, but you made your point.

I was a little confused. Were you writing this from Grissom's point of view?
generalnothingness chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
wow. I totally loved this story. I enjoyed the 1st person POV. That was cool. I am rootin for a follow up. 5 stars
Gibby chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
That was wonderful. I wish it was how the first season ended. I got great first season vibes...ooh, I think I'll watch my CSI DVD now...
iheartcsi chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
That was wonderful. It is so different from anything I've read, which makes it refreshing..thanks for that!
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Ik moet eigenlijk voor m'n Engels tentamen leren maar ja hoe kan ik dat doen als ik niet eerst jouw stuk review. Ik zei je toch dat iedereen het mooi zou vinden, je reviews zijn super!

You know I loved and I just wish I could trade places with Sara...aah a girl can dream! It's just such a beautiful fic and really in caracter. It's like you're inside Grissom's head(should I be getting jealous?). I loved it and now...for the suprise...

"What's the time?" I (Karin) say, I'm still a bit sleepy.

"Almost time to get up."

I snuggle deeper in your arms and you tighten them around me. I wish I never had to let go.

"I love you, Karin." And you place a tender kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, Paul." And I decide just to stay in big strong arms for a bit longer.

The End

EN? Verrasd?

Jane Doe chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Well I don't know who to thank except you for writing it to begin with. It's always nice to see that there are works that the writer puts off b/c it doesn't seem worthy at the time. I bet everyone has a few.

Personally I don't see how you could ever doubt such a wonderful amazing beautiful piece. I really liked the use of 'you' as he spoke. It had the perfect effect. And of course the touch on Sara's past was great b/c it was limited to Grissom's own knowledge of her past. It really says so much in such little words. I also loved the italics...okay I loved the whole thing! LOL! I'm adding it to my favorites. Thanks Karin. It really brightened my day.