Reviews for Dominance
XxSoulMasterXx chapter 1 . 5/25
I should have commented when I first read this, and all I can say that this is amazing!

Never thought I would come a cross a reading like this that involves a Saiyan being in submission of a earth woman. I love this reading.

P.S. just as promised, I will comment your work.
LapijiPKR chapter 1 . 5/14
My favourite story all the time!
Derek chapter 1 . 4/29
Videl to her idiot bf gohan say that you are sayianman and tghe golden fighter you can trust me i will tell anyone i promise
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/1
Good story. Was better when Videl was dominating Gohan though.
MysticGohan05417 chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
That was a fantastic read. One of the best V/G fanfics I have ever read.
Jace Alexander Schmitz chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
More please don’t leave it as a one shot make a story of it like what happens when videl goes up in a cape and what does gohan’s mom say when he’s late do they get together and what not you could make plot twist and everything but for the most part it was amazing and I loved it
Little Indulgence chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Loved it! Smutty but cute nevertheless haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
DONT'T LEAVE THIS AS A ONESHOT! Please write another chapter it's so good
TheRealOof01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
Write another chapter plz
pnew106s chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Is there more. Would like to know how Videl's father going to take it that she is having sex with Gohan.
xrail chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Damns this was a good an naughty story :D i hope you make a series of oneshots out of this.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
Woauh c'est chaud j'aime continu.

Je vois totalement Videl faire cela par contre ce n'est pas parce que Gohan reussit se libere qu'il est Saiyan Man alors oui il l'est mais en tant qu'artiste martial Videl devrait savoir certaines choses.

Entierement d'accord avec gohan Chichi s'en fout mais il suffit qu'il aille voir son grand père mais je pense que Hercule serait autant en colère que Chichi et pourrait comme punition lui retirer son communcateur.
MarzBarz9259 chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
This very well written. Cheers, Author-san.
yoto chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
j'aime bien
cc6512 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Ummmmmmmm... They... You...um... I...
(・・)...ummmmmmmm...
I still think Videl won't go that far to kidnapped Gohan but I think you want to create this circumstances. :3...ummm...
I know this based on naughty idea so will have more lust and instinct things in but I am glad to see still has some...like Videl care about Gohan when he lied to her that he got knock, and Gohan feeled conflicting when he said mean things to Videl, and after all Videl liked him and Gohan liked her also...but I still things went fast and sudden and so bold to them if they are teen and first time (although curious of sex to teen maybe a big motivation make them to do stuff with the one they like... Ummm...)

The "game"...yes consent is important, but infact Videl leave no choice to Gohan at that moment but only he could do is f_k her... XD. I like Gohan can't help finally broke the cuff, brought back the initiative; and the kiss that he transformed from saiyaman back to Gohan, not let the helmet bothered him.
Honestly I love fluff and tender more but I think it's a good try :)