Reviews for The Most Interesting Adventures of Maeluiwen
Tatsutahime chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
XD Oh man, this is just too funny. I'd definitely like to read more of this.
Hail the Warrior chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
*wipes away tears from his eyes* I laughed so hard. THANK YOU! Please update soon!
Milady DeWinter chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
That was so awesome! I think I love you. Kingly nipples...*giggle* And the shirtless jokes were great (it certainly does get people to read the story). Awesome awesome awesome fic. I laughed hysterically the whole way through. Great job!
AC chapter 5 . 9/10/2003
o_O Wow, that was incredibly random. Nice parody, though.
Meagen Image chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
(falls over herself laughing)

This has got to be the most entertaining take on a Mary Sue ever. Boobies!
Tindomiel chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
I love the bit with Eldarion!
Mercuria chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
*whistles loudly*

Take off the pants too, Morgoth! The pants!

*blushes and looks around*

Um, yes, er, sorry.

"Do I get to pick which one?"

LOL, this keeps getting better and better with each chapter.
Jenna chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
This is a HILARIOUS story. I realy hope you update soon. A bit more Erestor would be nice to.

Glorfindel did not put a shirt on. But when Elrond was safely gone he began to carefully unwrap the second package. Beneath the plain brown wrapping, was a large box labelled ‘Gwalothiel’s Secret’.

Glorfindel grinned. “Oh, Erestor…”

HEHEHEHEHEEHE Funny
Suzine chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
Jen...You're a bloody genious.

Can we get a shirtless Maglor?

Well, go on!
Marnie chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
Oh, Jen this is fabulous! What a hoot! I just loved the gratuitous appearances of various lust objects without their shirts (but could possibly have done without seeing Morgoth revealed ;) )

What a brilliant idea to make your Mary Sue a femslash version, with the chain mail underwear and all. I'm sorry, I know I'm obsessed, but I laughed out loud when you mentioned that Celeborn stayed behind because he couldn't threaten Aragorn from Valinor. LOL!

Would it be possible for me to put this on my website? It's the best anti-Mary-Sue story I think I've ever read.

Marnie :-)
Losseniaiel chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Can't breathe ... can't breathe...

Painfully funny.
iluvglorfindel chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
very um interesting chapter. morgoth w/o a shirt is um creepy
Godforsaken chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
OOh, shirtless Morgoth...

This was great, as usual!
Eisheth chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
Kingly nipples...o.O'

Quite disturbing...yet funny
Simbelmyne chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
Oh my goodness. This is by far the funniest thing I have read since 'Faint'. I absolutely love it, and the concept is so very original and wonderfully amusing!

...She's going to find them, isn't she? *evil grin* And then Aragorn's going to have to marry his daughters off to the evil wench! XD It's too hysterical. I love this story, and I love the running "sans shirt" gag. More, more!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »