Reviews for The Most Interesting Adventures of Maeluiwen
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
Oh dear! The Entwifes... Och! So *this* is he reason why the Ents *really* died out... that is, if Maeluiwen (shudder) like what basically are some nbeings akin to trees. (*But* they are female. If the Sue is going to find them, that is).

On another note: now I'm contemplating how Morgoth without shirt would look like. Er... no. better not.

Greetings to you,

Aislynn
Newmoon chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
Hee hee! Much funniness!
Starbrat chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
“That’s just because you don’t have Kingly Nipples."

“And with Special King Rules.” Aragorn smirked.

“You can have all of them if you like.” said Aragorn, hurriedly, “As long as you leave right now. "

Yay! Morgoth's not wearing a shirt, and Maeluwin's off to find the Enwives who are very, very, very, very, very far away!
French Pony chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
This does show signs of being a Part II. The flow was a little lurchy in the beginning, but it really hit its stride again at the scene with Aragorn (and his Kingly Nipples), Faramir and Ioreth.

The idea of the Entwives is brilliant! If anyone can find them, it'd be Maeluiwen. The splinters would serve her right.
Thalia Weaver chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Jen...::attempts to catch her breath, but is laughing too hard:: You...are...evil! ::wheeze, gasp:: But incredibly ::wheeze:: hilarious! :P *hugs* This is brilliant. XD

~Thalia
Newmoon chapter 4 . 5/8/2003
This is quite disturbing. But also quite funny. :) I'm interested in seeing where you take it...
Tavi can't be bothered to log in chapter 4 . 5/8/2003
You are *evil*! But this chapter is funny, so I'll forgive you. Great stuff, I think.
alena chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
*snorts uncontrollably*

The Mary Sue is horrible and hilarious, but the thing that really made my day in this chapter is your description of Mandos. Poor Námo. And I must say that I am mildly disturbed by the image of a half-naked Nienna...

"Námo had once accidentally created an interesting portal which had taken him to meet a nice fellow called Zeus, who had taught him how to throw lightening bolts."

I just absolutely love that idea...
Mercuria chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
YAHOO! And she updates!

I loved the bits with Nienna, and Vaire, and I love Namo's swearing. I also liked Feanor's appearance.

And the banana ... *grin*

*hopeful* There'll be more, won't there? After all, she hasn't shagged Rosie yet.

*snicker*
Zimraphel chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
OMG! That was so incredibly funny. I especially enjoyed the bits with Namo [censored] (I always did think he had most potential for a foul mouth among the Valar outside Melkor) and at Imladris with Glorfindel and his drawings.

And Gwalothiel's Secret and shirtless Haldir! ROFLMAO! Yes, I *do* appreciate the things you do, particularly the toll for entering Lorien.

If you ever do another parody, do something with Numenor. Pretty pwease with a Silmaril on top?
Inconsequential chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
oh no, no cookie for me! I suppose I'm not enough of a nerd, for once in my life. I like this very much, though isn't Feanor supposed to be fair? I wouldn't mind seeing him without clothes on (snicker). Ha ha, seriously, though, I also wasn't sure Dwarves went to Mandos. Hm. Must brush up on Silmarilion knowledge. Otherwise, funny, I liked all the *censored*s, the tapestry (did they HAVE bananas in Mandos? Or Arda?), and in short, the whole thing. Keep it up!

I can't wait to see what terror Maeluiwen will inflict on the populace now!

-Artemis

PS Are you on a roll updating, or what?
Starbrat chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Buwahaha! It's the Lesbo-Sue that wouldn't die! She's back to wreak more jiggly havoc on the poor inhabitants of Middle Earth!
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
wut does maeluiwen mean? interesting story
Godforsaken chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
w00t! You wrote it! Hysterical, as usual-absolutely priceless. Poor Nienna. And poor everybody else, too.

You rock. *hugs*

~Claudia
bryn bnw chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
*Doubles over laughing*

Oh sweet Eru, that was a wild ride! I think I may have to invest in a seatbelt for the remainder of the tale.

*snicker* The Mother of Anti-Mary Sues is seducing the womenfolk, Aragorn's got his Kingly Whine down pat, and the Elves have all gone shirtless. . . Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

"“Why that… wait a minute. Oh, no. I’m not falling for that one again.” With that, Fëanor sat down, sulking, and would not speak another word." - You really ought to warn us before you throw in these little jabs. The one about Grima being a good shot nearly did me in as well.

There's nothing more refreshing than wit and a limitless plot (treading that oh-so-delicate line between the outrageous and pure insanity). Bravo! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »