Reviews for The Most Interesting Adventures of Maeluiwen
Eisheth chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Oh my Valar...

this is so funny! Well, except the Eowyn part, but then again, Eowyn is my favorite charrie and I hate her being made fun of.

Hm, did you get faerie from neopets? Because they spelled fairy there Faerie...or something like that. Really strange.

Very good fic basicly.
Tina chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
I loved this, it was truly hilarious. So nice to read humor that's book based, the Silmarillion even. Wasn't expecting that. Please continue.
Tindomiel chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
hehe, cool nobody thought of puching her into Mordor's volcano. tut tut.

pity. boiling oil was also a method
Suzine chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Oh dear Eru...

ROFLMAO

You evil, evil thing!

When's the next chapter coming? Don't leave us hanging!
French Pony chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
This is so stylish. it's a fairly traditional storyline - there are innumerable folksongs about how some farmer sells his wife to the Devil, who later returns her (usually for shrewish behavior, not for being as. . . friendly. . . as Maeluiwen here), but you tell it in such an engaging way.

Or, to put it another way, this is [censored] great!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Snort! This was hilarious. again. And you *should* definitely do a spew alert on these. My monitor is in terrible danger everytime I read on of its chapters. But... bring her back? (SHUDDER).

Wait, technically, she is still a fear, and a bvodyless one, so she should not be able to do much harm... or could you not let her be eaten by a spider or something? trampled by a mumakil? anything? get her thrown out into te outer darkness to Melkor? Now, *that* would be interesting... (shudders again).

I liked especialy the tearfloods of Nienna. And he incident with the nice guy called Zeus. Thank you!

Jen Littlebottom chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
And a special Ninja Woot Cookie for technetium. :)
technetium chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Hehe. This is hilarious. I like Maeluiwen and her chaotic homosexual alignment. (I actually had a guy friend who played a similar character during a D&D campaign, but he didn't come off as well as Maeluiwen does.) The part about the silmaril was really funny. Are you going to continue this in Middle-Earth, or are you going to explain how she gets recruited by the PPC? Is the fairie (half) joke from the online comic Elf Only Inn?
Mercuria chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Yahoo! Why did I not review this earlier?

*snerk* "And those who deserved it were certain to live a long and happy life ..." (Into the Woods)

I loved the epilogues best, I think. Although I did also like Theoden and Grima. But then, I always do ...

Most excellent.
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
Me again. I immensely enjoyed this. And I'd never thought I would say this, but: "Go, Grima!" :)

Liked the end, especially the hallucinogetic tomatoes.

And what is that matter with poor Erestor?

Greetings to you,

Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Great! Great! Great! This is great! (Does a happy dance) - I love this parody, it is well written and really good. "Aragorn tried to do the Elven Death Glare but due to lack of six thousand years of practice just looked like he squinted" - ROTF!

And I can't wait to see Maelui-whatever pushed down the first abyss the find. Also, it is a great idea to have the female Sue fall in love with - Arwen, for once!

Great fic and great idea! Thank you, this made my day!

ellbee chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
Well, Godforsaken, I wouldn't have thought that the fact that most Mary Sues are straight is the FUNNIEST thing about them, but if that's what you take from this, good for you.

This last was the best chapter, and once again it was the one-on-one interaction between the characters, in this case, Legolas and Gimli, that got the giggles. And though the ending felt rather like a private joke and left me saying "Huh?" this WAS amusing.

-Ell
French Pony chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
It's. . . it's over? Oh, well, short and sweet and keeps you wanting more, all signs of a success.

Her nipples glow blue in the presence of orcs? Dare I ask how the Fellowship discovered this?

Lovely Moments: Grima going "Mutter, scheme, mutter, plot,". . . Ye Olde Poisonous Poison. . . the "floor show" (Someone's been watching a little too much Rocky Horror recently, methinks). . . the mallorn birthmark. . .

And the Epilogues! I love epilogues. Thank you for giving me two!
Andy and Saphie chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Ow, ow, ow! Oh, the pain!

{Falls on the ground and twitches feebily.}

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! This was hilarious!

"her nipples glow blue when orcs are about . . ."

Bwahahahahaha!

{Wipes tears of mirth from eyes.} I'm so sad it's over!

~~psychicsaphie, the Saphie Half
Godforsaken chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
I loves it! It's not over, is it? Is it? Don't let it be! Do a Halls of Mandos or whatever bit! *begs shamelessly for more epilogues for another ten minutes* And... erm... I'd do the little mentioning everything I liked best thing, but it's pretty much all of it. Can you try to get Ye Olde Poisonous Poison sold in the PPC store? It'd be useful. (And possibly Galadriel Brand(TM) Lembas. I'm hoarding the stack you gave me.)

Oh, and to the people going "What are you parodying?", she's making fun of the fact that Mary Sues are always, always, always straight. Always. And that that's a bit stupid. (Unless, of course, I'm wrong... Jen? Am I delusional today, or am I right?)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »