Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
I'm sure my comment will be lost, but I found the audiobook on YouTube and fell in love with your story. I've listened to what's available several times and it got me through some very stressful times. I decided to come here to finish it and I was NOT disappointed! It takes significant talent to create something so wonderful. Thanks for the hard work, I'll definitely be re-reading this (again!) and look forward to reading your other stuff.
Fanfic66 chapter 1 . 3/17
Great story,Ben! I've read this story a few times already and each time I was impressed with the way it was written. If you would consider writing a story for Tears of The Kingdom just like this one,that would be awesome.
mclovin2012 chapter 67 . 1/18
this has been a wonderful ride. thank you for the entertainment. thank you for your time and effort you have put into this story. very much enjoying reading through this! hope to see more from you some day!
mclovin2012 chapter 60 . 1/18
goddesses this was a heavy chapter. all I can say is well done
mclovin2012 chapter 29 . 1/16
really enjoying the relationship him and telma are forming at this point. very sweet for her to be looking out for him like this. well done
mclovin2012 chapter 22 . 1/14
I love their little talks together. the strength they gain from one another
mclovin2012 chapter 17 . 1/13
love the words of encouragement at the end here
mclovin2012 chapter 16 . 1/13
love the dialogue between link and mipha here.
mclovin2012 chapter 14 . 1/13
really like how u subverted my expectations here and started off with link having a memory. felt smooth, seemless. well done!
mclovin2012 chapter 10 . 1/13
loved the dialogue between link and impa here
mclovin2012 chapter 11 . 1/13
really enjoying ur characterization of Kass in this chapter. ready to read more
mclovin2012 chapter 4 . 1/12
really enjoying this so far. very well done. liking how u have been kinda filling in the gaps so to speak. looking forward to reading more
Starlit Warrior chapter 69 . 12/26/2023
Wow! Just wow! This novel is fantastic, I really enjoyed reading the whole thing. From start to finish, you had me caught up in the whole thing. I really really want to replay the whole thing all over again, now! Your fight scenes were really great too. I was able to follow them quite well, which is a treat since most fanfictions I read tend to have really chaotic fight scenes. It was really sweet when Link and Zelda was finally able to get together. How they just ended up taking the time to just be. What a great, fantastic, amazing novel! I really hope you write something again, wether its a sequel to this, or something brand new!
vampireocean chapter 2 . 10/5/2023