Reviews for Fumes and Ferrets
Her name is NOT VIRGINIA. ITS GINERVA.
I Blue Sky I chapter 1 . 5/27
Who is Virginia?
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw. this was so cute. i loved the ending. good job!
Leandra chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It was funny,but how many times do I have to say this:IT'S GENEVRA NOT VIRGINIA!
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
"What the DEVIL do you think you are DOING, Virginia Weasley? FLIRTING with... with HIM! Shame! Death! Dishonour! Conniptions!Ron!"

hahaha I liked that part

and your crisp writing style

and the characters that are in-character

but totally sexy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Story so cute, love the ending :P

One thing though, not sure if it was intentional or not but Ginny's full name isn't Virginia it's Genevra
mochaddicted79 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
so cute. "Shame! Death! Dishonour!" - hehe.
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Holy freaking hell, I can't even express to you how excellent this was! Everything was absolutely brilliant- the dialogue, the characterizations, the setting- everything! Wonderful! This story combined humor and romance in one of the best ways I have ever seen. This is truly, TRULY great.

The ONLY thing, however, is that I would have like to see how Draco responded to Ginny's last line :).

But that's just me being selfish.

Bravissimo!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
another awesoem fic
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hooray for snarky Draco!
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
HAHA! Wow, this is a good fic. I wonder why I never came across this before. Excellent writing.

*Aqua Blue
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Great Fic! i love the humor and romance, excellent combination! _-
Tea's chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I have only just stumbled upon your stories today when a fellow fan recommended your "Secrets and Shadows" to me as something I may possibly like. Seeing that you have a wide variety of fics available, I decided to give some of your one-shots a try before I dive into it...and I must say I absolutely fell in love with this one.

I especially like the way you portray the two characters. Draco's smirky, snarky self was delicious- you can't help but just love him for it. Most of all, I like the way you wrote Ginny and her thoughts. I had always thought it was rare to find just the right touch of fluff, panic, and the "forbidden" attraction in the way many authors tend to describe Ginny's thoughts. That said, I felt yours was done with a perfect balance of it all. It was humorous, cute, and agitating all together. :)

Overall, the scenes between them was just right. Not too fluffy, not too serious, and not too corny either. Wonderful work. It always makes my day when I find the perfect fluff mixed with good snarky-ness...or even angst. Those are my favorite to read. :) Thanks for the great story!
Sannikex chapter 1 . 6/7/2004