Reviews for I Will Never Leave You
Galaxia SH chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I feel sorry for Haldir, and for Arwen. They will gonna fade when their mortal lovers die. They will be alone, not seeing Valinor or their people again, and feeling a great sorrow until they fade away, no long ago after their lovers death.

That is indeed one of the most tragic destiny for an elf. But, at least, they had had love. But, again, a short one with a sad end.

I'm melancholic, it seems.

Thank you for writing and sharing this. I enjoyed reading it. And sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
see I don't get it still, it's controlled, she tried to type on it., yeah that's you? Wow, um no she said on twilight to as well, no she was one I Don't know.
punky warhammer chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
wow! so good! thank you for your craft and care!
Irayana chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
one. You have an amazing talent and I hope that, despite the years gone by since this story's end, you have used your ability to weave words into more enthralling tales that leave readers like me impressed and wanting more.
Savo 'lass a lalaith-
Irayana
The Agent Natasha Romanoff chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
Loved it! Ch.16 made me cry but I'm glad there was a happy ending. :)
Glory Bee chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
I really enjoyed this tale Rana. :) So many fan fic writers turn Haldir into such a jerk, but you made him tender and loving and his love story a beautiful one. :)
InsoluableInsanity chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
Oh my God! This story made my cry so many times. It was beautiful!
hermonine chapter 18 . 6/6/2007
Nice story.
Savvy0X chapter 18 . 10/31/2006
Oh beautiful! This was magnificent! Your wrting is impeccable and and your style is just as great. I loved this and will treasure it dearly. I hope to read more of your works.
Elflingimp chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
Aw!I loved this one too!
angelsfyre1 chapter 18 . 1/11/2006
What a wonderful story! i loved your last story and just about cried my eyes out when he left her! I love that this time Haldir stayed. You have a terrific way of bringing your characters to life in such a way that the reader can identify with them and actually visualize them and the actions they take. You make the characters feel like old friends and your descriptions are great! I await any story you will write next! Thank you for sharing with us!
Veasse chapter 18 . 12/23/2004
Wow!

I am almost speechless, I feel...satisfied, after reading this story. I am filled with that warm glow you get when you've just finished a really good tale, with a really good ending. Your ending finished the story, yet left room for it to continue in the reader's mind.

In answer to one of your questions in the fist chapter, no I don't think you need to put a love scene before the last chapter, it's perfect the way it already is.

~Veasse
Elfique chapter 18 . 8/7/2004
so glad this wasn't a sue or over blown or full of bits of random elvish! lovely fic - the face touching scene was amazing! although it is a little out of cannon (i guess) i still find myself liking it! no faults as it was brillaintly written compared to most fics in the lotr section except that you forgot to mention tuor and idril in the list of eldar and mortal couples!
Ertia chapter 18 . 8/7/2004

I finally got around to digging in the archives and reading this! I am not certain why I waited so long, because I have a feeling that I'll come back to it once in a while.

Alas, but it leaves a soreness in my heart. For I see that while you have made Haldir and Kalin's decision the one that we would most like to make, I see that in "The Tale of Marian" that choice must be denied to Haldir and Marian. *sigh" I do love a good bit of angst! :)
M chapter 18 . 6/2/2004
Beautifully written, a true gem. Thank you.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »