Reviews for Harry's Secret Friend
GlitchsterX7 chapter 15 . 5/18
i fucking love that line in the movie, that plus the music and the sla on ron is just comedy gold! RIP Allen rickman
Nimbus2023 chapter 30 . 2/24
I always thought the end of OotP pretty much told Harry that he may have been forced to eat a steaming bowl of crap for the past year, he'd lost his godfather, and he was fated to fight to the death with Voldemort... so here's a cookie now get back to the Duraleys where you belong.

I enjoyed most of the story minus the Umbridge arc which just like in canon dragged on for far too long. Thank you for writing this story.
Nimbus2023 chapter 29 . 2/24
And Neville is too, good lord Tracy's logic is utterly absurd.
Nimbus2023 chapter 29 . 2/24
Harry is such a pussy in this story.
Nimbus2023 chapter 25 . 2/24
It took him six months to figure out he could refuse to comply with Umbridge.
Nimbus2023 chapter 23 . 2/24
Holy shit, Hermione left the list lying around in this story too when she specifically promised that she wouldn't. There is far too much in common with canon, not many surprises.
Nimbus2023 chapter 22 . 2/24
This story is getting a little ridiculous, Blaise was tortured in Hogwarts, what's going to happen next, is Astoria going to get gang raped... again? The story started out with a lot of promise but it is becoming more depressing than the work it was based on.
Nimbus2023 chapter 16 . 2/24
Also, Marcus Flint graduated in 1993.
Nimbus2023 chapter 16 . 2/24
What is with this 'heap a bunch of shit on your MC' story model. Now that I think about it all of your stories follow that model. So far Harry bitches and moans like an impotent jerk and then bends over and takes it up the tailpipe. It's pretty much been like that since returning to Hogwarts and it makes for a frustrating read.
Nimbus2023 chapter 15 . 2/24
Here's a novel thought, Harry, don't go to the detention.
Nimbus2023 chapter 15 . 2/24
I believe you meant alliances, not allegiances.
Nimbus2023 chapter 14 . 2/24
Leaving the list of DA members lying around was exactly what Hermione did in canon.
Nimbus2023 chapter 11 . 2/23
Yeah, Harry forcing his opinions on others is becoming tedious. If somebody wants to call him you-know-who then that is their right, he can either deal with it or suffer in silence. This is the third time he's made a production out of correcting somebody in just as many chapters and it got old the first time with McGonagall.
Nimbus2023 chapter 10 . 2/23
Yeah, Harry did have that punch coming. I am not a fan of Ron but I can't say I wouldn't have reacted similarly at that age if my best friend had outed me like that in the middle of the common room.
Nimbus2023 chapter 10 . 2/23
This is turning into another one of those Harry with permanent PMS stories where he gets his knickers twisted over everything and acts like a grade-A wanker to his friends