Reviews for Harry's Secret Friend
counter12 chapter 30 . 6/25
Loved all your other stories, just got to this one, and it's just as good.
Felinfoel chapter 10 . 5/31
Seriously not okay from Harry. If someone told my crush not to become involved with me, revealing said crush to the entire school in the process, I'd punch them too.
alefrosier chapter 2 . 5/27
after reading the comments i know more or less how the story will develop, harry seems to have no character development, goes the same harry of canon this is enough for me not to be interested in this story.
good luck with your stories.
alefrosier chapter 1 . 5/27
It looks like your Harry is going to be pretty canon, which to be honest is disgusting, I hate the Harry Potter canon, he's basically a human punching bag, he's never proactive, always waiting for things to be handed to him, aimlessly and without pride , instead of honoring the sacrifice of his mother and father trying to be the best version of himself he is lazy, never defends himself lets everyone step on him and has a choice of friends seriously we have Hermione the dumbest genius of the century with a very annoying, who suffers from enormous intellectual narcissism and who has never heard of a tool called a hair comb, and who from what has been shown in Half-Blood Prince is also envious and Ron a lazy and envious boy.
Honestly, I would have liked this more if it bashed certain people, like Hermione and the Weasleys.
scotty26 chapter 30 . 5/6
Overall it was a good story. There were some glare here and there but nothing to really sneeze at. Ive always enjoy harry/daphne stories. It would have been interesting to see a ron/pansy ship(who names their kid “pansy” pansy pantsy
Wow Tracy is fucking stupid. And now an insane bitch will kill more. Tracy doesn’t deserve Neville, she deserves to be turned into a hag and to suffer for life for protecting bellatrix.
Smack hermione across the face until she gets her fucking priorities straight. Stupid bitch.
Klingon Rowling is an idiot and you copying her makes you an even bigger idiot.
Harry deserves this torture for not fighting back. Snape deserves death. If Harry is just going to sit there and take it then he deserves it the fucking idiotic coward. Stupid writer deserves to be tortured too.
More stupid morons who deserve everything bad that happens to them for not doing anything to protect themselves. It’s war you dumb fucks. You KILL the enemy. You make sure they can’t hurt you or yours. Doing anything else is just stupid. Anyone who wants to prevent the enemy from dying during war is part of the enemy themself.
I’m so done with moron Harry stories. Too many idiotic writers
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 8 . 4/6
I’ve never really been a fan of reading temperamental Harry or temperamental anyone really. I understand that you haven’t actually written a reason for him to more calmly think things through and play his cards right.
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 3 . 3/3
I don't get it, didn't a previous letter state that she had black hair or something?why do they think she might be blond?
Kagyuubi chapter 30 . 2/27
Loved it. Thanks for sharing!