Reviews for Harry's Secret Friend
wsbenge chapter 16 . 4/6/2023
Poison. Basilisk venom. Leave the country with Sirius.
wsbenge chapter 15 . 4/6/2023
Harry usually is a bit of an idiot. He is 15, is under full attack, and has no plans to protect himself. He has been taught to quietly take punishment. He borders on masochistic, thinking he is strong if he can take it. Same as Canon, of course. Snape, Dumbledore, and Harry himself thinks Harry is immune to serious harm.
wsbenge chapter 12 . 4/6/2023
Draco has terminal stupid. Threats could get him shot in the back.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/26/2023
Ass... that chapter I couldn't read fully. So I skimmed through it then went and read through it fully.

Bravo there's only so much angst I can deal with
Toolazytologin chapter 13 . 3/26/2023
Ahh... fluffy goodness

Alas, I do foresee some angsty crap coming up. A pissed off malfoy usually tends to create inventive ways to derail a good stress free mood
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2023
I'm glad I looked at the reviews of your story, now I know it's not worth reading...

huge amount of inconsistencies, harry trusts his "friends" too much even though they haven't written to him in 1 month, he doesn't get angry with them, he doesn't get angry with his slavers, he doesn't try to eat more to compensate for the tiny amount they give him. .. I've spent a week without barely eating and I've lost 3-4 kilos, and I don't do as much physical work as Harry supposedly does, so if he's already thin for his age, he eats little and spends 10-12 hours doing physical tasks almost without eating... I would be practically anorexic...

basically if you're reading this (whether you're the writer or someone who wants to know if the story is worth it) it's not worth it, too many inconsistencies and too unreal harry... he should be more angry with his friends, he shouldn't have told him about it the letters, he should have mentioned to the dursleys about sirius to receive more food, he should have been anorexic from so little food and so much physical work, he should have gotten sunstroke from working almost from sunrise to sunset with hardly any breaks or water (as it is not mentioned I doubt he was resting or drinking)...

0/10 note
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2023
trash history, full of inconsistencies, this harry is nothing like the real harry, honestly, your friends go 1 month without telling you anything and without telling you the reason and even so you forgive them just because they talk to you after so long, and Even so, they don't tell you why they haven't told you anything? On top of that, if they don't send you letters, how can they "risk" sending you gifts on your birthday? que? on your birthday there is no risk of your letters being intercepted?

and then that harry allows himself to be enslaved and receive miserable rations? without complaining or anything? go to hell, between the fact that friends don't send letters and that should be pissed off but here he accepts everything as if nothing... unreal even for the canon... I just hope it changes or this story can go to the trash
KristieRoxie chapter 3 . 12/12/2022
But she already told him she had dark hair. So why would he ask if she has blonde hair? Unless he thinks she lied about that one thing
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 3 . 12/4/2022
Honestly I always felt that Ron did nothing but drag Harry down as a person. Harry given everything about his life and the danger he’s always been in wouldn’t have been so casual with his studies and would have arrived to be the best he can be. But because he was best friends with Ron he purposely went out of his way to be average because Ron didn’t want to put in the effort.
gdecon chapter 3 . 10/23/2022
Presumablly making a below average student with a penchant for being irresoponsible and bigoted , a prefect , is to demonstrate Dumblebum's egomaniacal belief he can make people 'better" by micromanaging ? Or is it just his way of paying off Molly for her blind support by providing "evidence" of the success of her control freak parenting style.
Why does Serius put up with Molly and/or Dumblebum bossing everyone around in his house ? Is there a limit ?
Does Harry put up with those two because he realy believes they have his best interest as motivation and/or because he thinks they have better judgement than he or Serius ? The question isn't , who would be best making decisions for Harry, but if anyone would be better than Harry and Serius togther with some input from Remus.
AJAvenger chapter 1 . 10/22/2022
This is just a canon rehash with no significant changes to the plot... with a barely average romance plot coupled with inorganic dialogues.
Underwhelming from an author of your stature, to be honest, having read all your other stories.
Artemis-one chapter 3 . 7/25/2022
When Daphne sends the birthday letter to Harry in ch 1, she clearly states that she has black hair
And here in ch 3 Harry and Hermione are indecisive between Tracey and Daphne, although Ron said Tracey has blond hair, and Harry even asks Daphne in his next letter if she has blond hair
Either Harry and HERMIONE have a much lesser IQ quotient than they should and are acting like dumbf*ucks, or the author has himself forgotten what he wrote in ch 1
It's sad really, that Hermione could predict she's in 5th year, but overlooked the previous correspondence
counter12 chapter 30 . 6/25/2022
Loved all your other stories, just got to this one, and it's just as good.
Felinfoel chapter 10 . 5/31/2022
Seriously not okay from Harry. If someone told my crush not to become involved with me, revealing said crush to the entire school in the process, I'd punch them too.
alefrosier chapter 2 . 5/27/2022
after reading the comments i know more or less how the story will develop, harry seems to have no character development, goes the same harry of canon this is enough for me not to be interested in this story.
good luck with your stories.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »