Reviews for The Edge
Speaker for Psychopaths chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
OMG! very sad! u said there's a light at the end of the tunnle, but where is it? I love it though, it's great story.
pomegranateflower chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
*SOB* Very angsty fanfic. Well, is Sango and Inuyasha ever coming back? Will they be reincarnented, or will they find a way back on their own? Is this a Kag/Mir fanfic? Or a San/Inu fanfic? OR, (as you can tell, I tend to ask aLOT of questions) is it going to be a regular fanfic? You know, Inu/Kag and Mir/San. I hope you answer my MANY MANY questions next chapter. If it is a inu/san and the latter, I won't be able to continue reading. I know, I know, very closed-minded right? But I can't stand any fanfics that are relationship au. I just have to say that this fanfic is VERY well written, even if there has only been 2 chapters. Well,*sigh* I seriously hope you update soon.

Ja ne, Kagomesjewel
Mujamo chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
that was so sad. But very good, and wonderfully written. I hope you continue writing this soon. Really this is one of the best Inuyasha fics I've read, thus far, so keep going.
Nightcrawler chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
What can I say? DON'T STOP! I love it! This is one of the best fics I have ever read! You really flesh out the characters and make the reader feel what they are feeling and stuff. Well written! Can't wait for more! Keep it up! It's Excellent! 80)
Shadowmyths chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
I love it! I feel as though I just lost someone important to me! This is a really good fic and I would love to see more!
evilbananalamb chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
wah, so sad I'm crying! The writing is lovley, you did such a good job! but please please please make a happy ending!
Angel-Fergie chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
*puffy red eyes* I was still crying from the last chapter! *sniff* This is such a sad story! Where's the bright light at the end of the tunnel? I could really use some happy endings right now! But don't let me push you! Write what you want! I'll still read it no matter what! Keep up the good work!
Brightdreamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Ouch! That was a really sad way to start this story. Is it going to be a Miroku/Kagome story? If so, you might want to warn people that it's an alternate pairing.
Akari-Chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Wow...

I'm from the Inuyasha Ecchi list! How are you? Great. Okay, I really really love this fic. There needs to be more. I'm generally not real wild about inuyasha death fics, but this one is really well written. I can feel the pain pouring out from my monitor. Keep up the good work!
grace chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
My dear twin I loved it. It was very sad and morbid but so lovely. the details actually made me feel I was there and although I don't watch the show it was excellent. keep up the good work babe
Nightcrawler chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Most excellent... This will be a Fic worth reading! 80)
thekiit chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
that was good... almost too good... thank you i needed a good cry... i hope you will continue.. please i would like to see what happens to mir and kag...
Shadowmyths chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Where do you come up with this? This is an amazing Inu Fic. This was a total surprise that Inuyash and Sango die. I want to see how it all ends. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT!
Angel-Fergie chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
*crying* can't stop crying.. This is so sad. I can't believe Inu-Yasha and Sango are dead *sniff* I love the way you have written this story... you made me cry! No fic has made me cry... There better be A LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL! *still crying* Love this story. Keep up the very very good work! Putting this story on my fav list!

You've done a good job!