Reviews for A Shattered Demon Child
Kingkong101 chapter 2 . 9/19
Omega Level gay
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 8/22
Hm, I suppose that'll depend on whether or not Naruto feels like Kakashi is just using it as an excuse to get rid of him...
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 8/17
Ah, the epiphany moment arrives. I'm glad Kakashi care enough to let down his barriers and open up about his past in order to help Naruto see.
freckled.little.acey chapter 8 . 8/17
Nice heartfelt chapter Excited for the next and do please take your time as there really is no rush.
freckled.little.acey chapter 7 . 7/29
Super good! I hope you continue this story cause honestly reading about an angst hurt naru is much better than I expected. He truly does struggle with stuff. Anyways I hope you continue soon, but take your time since y'know, life.
iafaS chapter 7 . 7/24
Just curious, since he's so suicidal, how come he hasn't ripped the seal off Kyuubi's bars yet? That would guarantee his death. Unless, deep down, he really wants to live?
Yuri Muto chapter 7 . 6/7
Very sad, but your writing style is so wonderful. I can connect very well with the way you have naruto in this story.
Oh, I love this... I know it's a little bit creepy but I love when the sun turn off and character like Naruto are truly suns so...Sorry if my english is bad... i'm still learning it
Syana94 chapter 7 . 5/9
Narutooooo...TTTT
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 5/9
update soon
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 5/8
Well, maybe he's finally hit far enough to bottom that he'll talk because he'll feel it won't matter if they know or not.
Awsome
Meemawz chapter 7 . 5/8
Dear Author-Chan,

I think the story was absolutely wonderful. I really appreciate the bonds and feelings in this story, and I think that you've expressed those emotions very well. Really, the only issue I can see are the grammar errors. Keep up the good work, and I hope to read much more amazing fanfics.

Sincerely,
Meemawz
Arwa De Ana chapter 1 . 5/8
thanks for this wonderful chapterplease continuethe story is great
BADblockhead chapter 7 . 5/8
Well that’s depressing.
All I’m doing is reading the new content and then I find this, I mean really I’ve lost all motivation to read anything else now. So good job in making ME depressed.