Reviews for Lessons in Music and Love
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2018
That was a good ending. At first i thought Emma would just run away after Killian’s confession. I’m glad she didn’t
Ness fan 01 chapter 11 . 5/31/2018
I’m shocked this is the last chapter, but you did give us the happy ending. I would have expected no less from Gold and Neal. I was so excited when Dave and MM showed up at her door. I knew Killian wouldn’t be far behind. I guess he had to wait for Emma to ask him to move — he never pushes. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this for us.
Alexa chapter 11 . 5/31/2018
Yeah! Surprised it took him so long to follow Emma to New York! I'm shocked Regina didn't fire him after the incident with Neal...I can imagine Gold insisting on it or making everyone's lives miserable until she did.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 11 . 5/31/2018
I don’t know who MM’s friend was - buy yay for flying them all to New York. Biggest yay for Killian deciding to become a New Yorker and live hhapply ever after with Emma. Loved it!
The Trailblazer chapter 11 . 5/30/2018
Nooooo! I didn't want it to end! D: But it was a great happy ending and I'm glad for that but I wish it didn't have to end! I would have loved to read about their feelings and thoughts when they where away from each other, and why they didn't manage to spend christmas togehter, and how did that make them feel, was Emma lonely? Did Killian feel guilty for not being able to be there with her? And I would have liked to read more about Emmas struggle with her feelings for Graham and Killian. And also I wanna know if Killian joins the band or if he and Emma starts a new band in New York. What I'm trying to say is, I don't know how I'm gonna make it without this story, so sequel? :D Please? :D
baratta.jennifer chapter 11 . 5/30/2018
Great story and chapters
mansts chapter 11 . 5/30/2018
Lovely ending for this story!
Kiwistreetswan chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
That asshole Neal, dragging Henry to New York and forcing Emma to follow. I’m so pleased Dave let it slip before she disappeared without tellling Killian. He would have been devastated if she’d done that.

The kissing was worth the wait. Killian putting his heart on the line and how he feels out there was so brave. I’m hoping Swan reciprocates in the next update - or that she asks him to follow her...
The Trailblazer chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
How you saved my terrible monday with this fantastic chapter! :D I loved every word of it! My favorite part being the kissing scene of course but also the serious talk in the end and the comment about it being good Neal did radio, that part had me giggle. And Killian, how can he be so perfect, he makes my heart melt with all the romantic and beautiful things he says to Emma, especially the last sentence in this chapter. But also the way he begged her to stay, it was like I could hear his voice, like I saw them right in front of me. I hope for a new chapter soon! :D
mansts chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
Love this chapter! Could Killian go after Emma?
baratta.jennifer chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
Great chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2018
OMG, do I love this story! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 9 . 5/28/2018
Yay to Killian and Emma having their first kiss - even if they did both feel guilty afterwards - it shows the attraction is there for both of them - and they’re not going to be able to resist eachc other for very long.

Neal is a real piece of work - considering taking Henry away from his mum. And what an asshole talking to Emma like that in front of everyone - let alone at all. If I’d have been Killian, I would have whacked him too.

I’m looking forward to seeing how Emma reacts to Killian standing up for her - after all she normally saves herself!
Alexa chapter 9 . 5/27/2018
Oh my! Neal is an ass so it's perfectly understandable that Killian would feel the urge to punch him but it probably wasn't a wise move to do it at a school function in front of everyone.
The Trailblazer chapter 9 . 5/27/2018
I'm waking up to a new chapter, it's like a dream come true! :D

And they kissed! :D I understand that it's too soon after Grahams passing but I'm still glad it happened and Emma deserves to find love again and so does Killian cause what he had with Regina wasn't really love and they both knew that.

And the ending took me by surprise, I really didn't see that coming but I agree with Killian, Neal deserved that. Although I don't mind Neal in the show, in this story he isn't really a likeable person. I'm really eager to read what happens next! :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »