Reviews for To Touch the Stars
samaritan17 chapter 2 . 5/8
A great chapter. I appreciate that both chapters can be read as one-shots so I don't have to worry about 2 year cliffhangers.
Sebine chapter 2 . 4/25
Well this is a lovely little mountain climbing fic
sonofthehills chapter 2 . 4/12
thank you for the gift of this story.
CarolWim chapter 2 . 2/23
Wonderful story and the base for more chapters.
Urgazhi chapter 2 . 2/22
I never expected a second chapter. I really like your mother Greengrass.
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 1/26
Wow never thought about this story getting a second chapter or more. It seemed like a one shot, that it isn’t is great. Thank you. Awaiting more.
Whether it takes you another 2.5 years or not, I look forward to the n3xt chapter of this, amd of House of Healing Souls as well.
roon0 chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
This is wonderful stuff. I really look forward to the next instalment when you can. Keep safe and happy New Year.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Love this.
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 12/20/2020
Great second chapter!
Lanzecki chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
Treasures are worth waiting for. I’ve just discovered this (currently) little gem. I shall enjoy it as you add to the collection.
Specter56 chapter 2 . 12/4/2020
Adding you as a Fav Auth now as well.
Specter56
Specter56 chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Very new to the H.P. FanFic scene. Loving the odd twist and where this story is heading. Waiting with great curiosity for next chapters to come. I am looking forward to reading some of your other works as well. I am not a critic of any kind. Just an avid reader of some of the Story Lines up for viewing here in the FanFic Zone. :-)

I thank you fro your efforts and wish you the best in your writing endeavors.

Specter56
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 12/2/2020
I must tell you that my tissue box got a workout during this chapter. Wow, wonderful talk between mother and daughter. Thanks for sharing this chapter!
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 11/30/2020
Excellent chapter! Really enjoyed Daphne's mother. You've done a great job creating her character. That heart-to-heart conversation she had with Daphne was hilarious! Also glad to see Daphne watching out for her sister. Can't wait to see what's next!