Reviews for To Touch the Stars
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
Neat little story. Rather enjoyed it. Delightfully angsty fluff between Harry and Daphne. Rather humorous to have Daphne being 7 feet tall... Would make for some entertainment after they started having a family. Harry would have to look up to all of his kids! Great job!
Latarra chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
Fabulous story. I really enjoyed it.
scotmath59 chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
Yeah! Love it! Thanks by the way working through all your stuff Thanks again.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
just finished this. i read every story published so far and i loved all of them great stuff
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
Good one!
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Interesting story. Love to see more of this. But I understand this is a one shot.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
What a great story! Thanks. So unique. Have never read a Daphne story like this.
Nocte Furorem chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Excellent one shot. Sexy, funny at times and very well done!
rswknight chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Just reread this for the umpteenth time, wanted to drop a not to say great job! This is one of my favorite Potter stories ever, including canon. Thanks so much for sharing
tomekk chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
Brilliant.. Maye a follow up
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
This was very good! I particularly enjoyed the way that Harry was extremely up front about everything to Daphne from the "you're not a freak" to "I totally want to sleep with you just saying". It was a perfect mix of 'amusing' and 'oh god please no'! The duel was a great way to end it as was bringing Millie in as a bridge. Daphne's difference being just exceptionally tall is not something I've seen before and that was pretty cool in general.

Seeing Snape have to eat a bit of his own medicine was funny as well.

The entire Room of Requirement scene was both sweet and cute. It was fun and funny. I personally would've liked a bit more detail on the sex portions especially since you're already at an M rating, but it's still enough to satisfy while being vague enough to remain a smaller rating I would say.

I only wish you had included a bit about how Astoria reacted to Daphne's change in relationship status!
Bfd1235813 chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Just finished reading this and wanted to say GOOD WRITING! The plot starts out like a conventional Harry-and-Daphne-Find-Each-Other, and then, surprise! Nice morality tale, with a twist.
LaithP chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Excellent story. I wish it wasn’t a one part.
starie78 chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
Wonderful!
Antares Graceford chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
This was a really nice story. I really liked it, it's very unique and well written. Usually one-shots as long as this get dreary and boring but you've managed to keep the reader interested through out. Hope to see more Haphne from you.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »