Reviews for To Touch the Stars
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Great story. I especially loved how Daphne dealt with the problematic Slytherins (Pansy in a duel and the others verbally) :D
Tork01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
well done!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
I wanted to see all the Slytherin gits get a taste of Daphne's vengeance but this was good.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
Oh,dear. I do believe that Riddle is going to go ballistic when this is told to him and it certainly won't do the senior Parkinsons or Malfoys any good. Meanwhile, by taking a small risk to help someone, Harry is drastically expanding his circle of friends.
elvander72 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Outstanding
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
THIS IS A FANTASTIC READ. PEOPLE, IT IS SHORT & SWEET. A MUST FOR A GOOD LAUGH, AS WELL AS THOUGHT PROVOKING!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Good story.
gertrudethesalamander chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
I really enjoyed this!
Dogco94 chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Great story!
morring star chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Nice story, going to read more of your work.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
we need more I want to se how this ends differently from cannon
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
Hello, This was truly a GREAT story. I guess this was a one shot, but it should really be a few chapters long. I think you are a Wonderful writer.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
How on earth didn't the shrunken shoe on the foot thing count as first blood? There'd be broken bones jutting out of the skin.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Damn if Harry doesn't have the soul of a poet!

I feel for Daphne. I was in a similar boat, even though I'm male. I was enough taller than my classmates for the first five years of school that it made me a target for the bullies. I wish someone had said to me the things Harry said to her.

Daphne's undergoing quite the series of paradigm shifts here, isn't she? Harry was telling the truth?! Voldemort really was back?! Holy crap!

Have I mentioned how very deeply I appreciate the way you handle the Mother Tongue? It is a real pleasure to read a story where the grammar (or lack thereof) doesn't get in the way of the narrative.

I've not heard that take on Lord Greengrass's approach to business (that Lady Greengrass was the brains of the operation). An interesting divergence.

SQUEEEEE! That duel was a thing of beauty! And I don't recall seeing Draco pwned quite so thoroughly before. That Was Totally Wicked!

Wow. What a delicious, amazing ride! Thank you!
Into Favorites with you. Go on. Shoo. Scram.
Balder chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
I loved it. A great story!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »