Reviews for To Touch the Stars
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
What a wonderful story you've written. Thanks for sharing!
Dominique Torreto chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Such a beautiful story. Just wonderful fic you got here with such an amazing Daphne in it. Just wishing it was a multi chapter fic. Just continue to create such amazing fic. And don't forget to have Daphne and Harry in them.
tacitblue1973 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Wow, me likey. A very different take on Daphne.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
I liked this version of Daphne Greengrass, and it's got a really good message
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Nice!
poobear1969 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Wow what a brill one shot loved it please do a follow on or even a story to follow such a good story to leave it there prity pleeeeeease with a cherry on top lol.
Drakhus Von Carstein chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Wow! That's a wonderful story! I hope to read a next chapter honestly )
LATROOPER chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
another enjoyable story. keep them coming
darkelf00 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Brilliant!
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Beautiful story.
lizh12795 chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I had a friend in elementary school who was taller then most of the teachers by sixth grade. I had gone through puberty early and we both stood out amongst the others. You wrote a beautiful story and I hope you write more. Thank you.
Valasania the Pale chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I'm increasingly sad that you don't continue these stories - they're really rather good. So much so that in cases like this, where Harry and Daphne bonding over their shared abuse experiences is actually some pretty damned poignant writing, is some of the better I've read in the fandom in a while.

I look forward to your next!
-V
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I like it. A nice feel good one shot.
XaosElysion chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Your best work yet! Keep writing, and touch the stars.
Bangbaby731 chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I really enjoyed it! I hope you write more Harry and Daphne fics in the future! Thank you.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6