Reviews for Sage and the Prophecy of Merlin
vgriffin4 chapter 67 . 8/11/2009
This started out slowly from the first word typed in this series. How ever you have brought Sage into his own and made him a strong and believable Snape. To be the stronger of the triad to interact with the golden trio and the relationship with the headmaster and the matters of trust and mistrust this story is just fantastic. I look forward to continuing with the Brotherhood you are very good keep it up Vicky
Asti chapter 67 . 2/28/2008
Sage and Snape

Your fanfic is absolutely brilliant. It has to be the best I've ever read. Sage is a very complex, believable and lovable character (I love him more than Snape now :P), and you have managed to keep the other characters the same as they are in the books.

The way you write is also brilliant (it quite similar to the way JK Rowling writes). I have never been bored reading you fanfics

and have often stayed up past midnight reading it because I cannot put it down.

I can't wait to start on "High Brotherhood of Druids".

Thank you for such an enjoyable read.

Love from,

Asti
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 35 . 1/6/2008
I still like this story. I can't wait until I can read the third part of this story! It's very interesting!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 34 . 12/22/2007
I like this chapter. I hope to get to your other story soon. I'm maybe half way through this story. I'll keep reviewing chapters of this story.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 33 . 12/17/2007
I like this story. It keeps getting better and better! I hope I finish this story so I can start the third story.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 25 . 12/13/2007
I liked this chapter. It shows how much Snape cares about Sage. I always knew Snape wasn't as mean all of the time as he makes it seem.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I like this chapter. So far, I haven't found a bad thing to say about your stories and probably won't either. Your story is interesting. I will agree with you about not reading Snape fanfics where he is warm and fuzzy. I like his character just the way he is.
browneyes2yu chapter 30 . 9/17/2007
Thats the best chapter i've read so far, very real and moving...i hate that Sage IS hiding behind Amanda and hurting inadbertly Hermione in the process. I hate it how Mandy seems to get him and Hemrione is just "friend"

that sucks! He does belong with Hermione (she's his Lily Evans afterall)
Bravie chapter 67 . 8/14/2007
Dearest Dr. Jules,

After devouring the first story in the series, I jumped into this one and could not put it down. Once again I made it into an ebook file for my PDA and read it offline so I truly apologize for the lack of detailed chapter by chapter reviews.

It was absolutely your fault that I have had the most unproductive week and have gotten NOTHING done because of your Sage. Although far from blaming you, I am immensely grateful to for being allowed to immerse myself in your wonderful world. :)

The first story in the series was wonderful but the second installment is even more incredible! The angst, the moments of sheer horror, the times I rolled on the floor laughing and all the gripping moments in the plot made this an absolutely incredible roller coaster ride. (Have you though about design roller coasters for a career? j/k) I truly loved this version of GoF as I breathlessly followed Sage through his journey of emotional turmoil and his coming to power.

I loved how you did not rush through the story. Mental and emotional changes don't happen overnight. ;) Your Psychology degree definitely shines through. :) Once again, I also loved how you followed the plot of GoF and intertwined Sage's story into it. I recall screaming in agreement with Sage's opinion of Moody the whole time since I had the benefit of knowing the GoF plot.

Your interactions between the characters were once again beautiful. Everyone stayed in character and you gave even more depth and complexity to Snape and Sage. I am so proud of their growth. Also, you amazingly wrote a truly canon Dumbledore even before having any glimpse of the 7th book. He is truly a great wizard that thinks with his head and not his heart to justify his actions for the greater good. You made professor Dumbledore a fallible human being yet he still remains a caring, venerable old wizard and I love him for it. I especially liked how he was in character to the same Dumbledore in book 7.

My favorite part in the last story was during Harry's 2nd quidditch match with the dementors and in this story during Harry's first task when he summoned his broom. I almost fell over when you had Sage do his transference. It finally makes PERFECT sense. I always thought that Harry was really lucky to be able to do such advanced magic under all that nervous pressure when I read POA and GoF. Now I know how...wish JK had told us earlier that it was Sage who helped him out. ;)

You have a very well written original character and definitely a very interesting and creative plot line. I am glad that you also kept everyone in character. (Merlin forbid, I wouldn't want professor Snape to be doing anything that he wouldn't do in Canon...especially OFC romantic interests..ickgh). The dreaded bloody quill was a really neat incorporation of canon info into the story. :shudders: I can't believe professor Snape has one of those...I wouldn't want to make him mad. ;) On second thought, I wouldn't mind serving one or two detentions with him. ;) I truly enjoy reading your characterizations of professor Snape. I think that you have one of the best Snape-centric fanfics out there. I really like your Snape in this story and especially in the Osiris Silver story. Please keep up the great work and don't change him too much.

You an incredibly talented writer. I bet you are also one amazing psychologist too. I can't express how much I appreciate your writing and for taking the time to continually update and share with us. It takes a lot of courage and confidence to put your writing out there for the world to see and judge, and I am honored to have the opportunity to read, enjoy and review your story. I am sure your schedule, like mine, is crazy busy. But please, please, PLEASE continue writing and don't abandon the Sage and Silver series. I truly hope that you will continue all the way through to year 7 and I can't wait for the Sage/Voldie showdown.

Once again, thank you for allowing me to enjoy this wonderful story and I can't wait to start reading the third installment. Thank you and best wishes to you in all of your endeavors.

- Dinh San

P.S. I would be honored if you will add my email to your update notification list. Thanks. - cxpham at gmail dot com
Bravie chapter 66 . 8/14/2007
Nice cliffie!

So Albus is the current heir? Oh no... I can't bear to see Dumbledore cry. :(

Hopefully once Sage returns to Lyon, he will learn to control and command his powers.

I can't wait to read part 3! Please write more and update soon!
Bravie chapter 65 . 8/14/2007