Reviews for What She Wants
Amaya.Nicole chapter 22 . 9/21
I hope all is well and that you are okay! Just wanted you to know that I miss all of your beautiful stories and hope you continue them. I understand you have a life though lol so I will be patient but looking
Ireinebaby2 chapter 20 . 9/17
That nigga rick is out of control lol
Update please love this story
Update please
I miss your stories. I hope you update soon!
Cleo chapter 22 . 8/11
Wow I’m enjoying these stories man. I just stumbled across them so Im catching up and enjoying then so much. I hope you update all of them real soon. Glad that terry’s dad got what’s coming to him. Threatening high school kids just makes him a bully. Glad that Rick and Michonne told their Moms and Moms Handled him. I’m glad Michonne got revenge on Terry but I wish she had kick him in his balls also.
Update please
Good chapter cant wait for update
Lavender73 chapter 22 . 7/20
"I'll get my dessert when I get home " The rooftop dinner and art supplies were sweet.
Lori just needs to disappear forever and take her stupid friend emily with her.
I still love that Michonne got a tattoo of Ricks name. Love that he was laying down and tracing it. so cute. cant wait for the next update!
Omg lori is annoying!
Mothers to the rescue. I admire how their moms support their live for each other. “You lose Benjamin was my favorite line.”
Grownups should never threaten kids as a cover for their children’s misdeeds.
jerkchickenz chapter 22 . 7/10
Rosita is MVP once again. Love her!
flacagonzales chapter 22 . 7/10
Grrrrr Lori again. Lol. She never learns
Mrs GrimesGrant chapter 22 . 7/9
Let that sink in Triflin Lori. KICK. ROCKS. Rick being all responsible and controlling his temper. That's progress. It's nice both sets of Richonne's friends very along so well.

I wonder if the marriage counseling for Michonne 's parents will help her dad not be a dick to Michonne anymore. Benjamin and Terry are out of their hair now, so I'm hopeful.