Reviews for What She Wants
Omg lori is annoying!
Mothers to the rescue. I admire how their moms support their live for each other. “You lose Benjamin was my favorite line.”
Grownups should never threaten kids as a cover for their children’s misdeeds.
jerkchickenz chapter 22 . 7/10
Rosita is MVP once again. Love her!
flacagonzales chapter 22 . 7/10
Grrrrr Lori again. Lol. She never learns
Mrs GrimesGrant chapter 22 . 7/9
Let that sink in Triflin Lori. KICK. ROCKS. Rick being all responsible and controlling his temper. That's progress. It's nice both sets of Richonne's friends very along so well.

I wonder if the marriage counseling for Michonne 's parents will help her dad not be a dick to Michonne anymore. Benjamin and Terry are out of their hair now, so I'm hopeful.
Lori is so pathetic. And that Emily girl better be glad that she didn't get rode on.
I'm with Rosita, Lori deserved the slap and I'm not even sorry.
Glad Benjamin's chickens have come home to roost. Hopefully the charges stick. I'd be interested in this new Richonne high school fic
GOD BLESS MAMA MARIE! So glad my babies are back together and happy. proud that Michonne and Rick decided to tell their parents what was going on. I don’t know what I would of done if all this continued.
My favorite line was “And, V. You know I don’t like waiting.” Marie is a bad bitch. Love her so much!
Loved this update and Ricks surprise for Michonne!
Also I will read any fic you decide to write especially if it is a high school fic. I love all your stories ALOT!
Negansbxtch chapter 13 . 6/25
Do you edit? The grammar is pretty bad
courtgirl26 chapter 21 . 6/25
courtgirl26

I started reading a couple of hours ago and couldn't stop, lol! I love, love this story. Rick and Michonne are such firebrands and have no problem knocking out anyone who disrespects their boo. They're both so corny and nerdy and so right for each other. But their moms, Belle and Marie, yes, ma'am! Don't mess with their babies and not expect some blowback. I hope Benjamin rots in jail, and Terry's reputation is the least thing he has to worry about right now, lol! I'm smirking right along with Marie. Michonne's dad is useless. Paula got just what she deserved, and Lori is a POS for trying to pass off the PE teacher's baby as Rick's. So glad that he nor Michonne let that mess with their heads and confronted it head on together. Lori wasn't counting on that. She's just so trifling. SMH. Rosita is hilarious, and Maggie and Sasha are the best. I'm so-so on Andrea and Jessie, but they're not working my nerves like they usually do and seem like good friends to Michonne.

I love high school Richonne with all of the drama and angst with them and all of their circle of friends and enemies. Their love is so strong and powerful even at that young age. They've both matured since their first meeting and I think they're in it for the long haul and will only grow closer and deeper in love. But Rick and Michonne being heartbroken broke my heart, but I'm glad that that didn't last long and they were right back where they belonged - with each other. Screw you, Benjamin and your no account, lazy, entitled, abuser of a son.

My favorite line of this chapter was Michonne telling Rick, "We can't be afraid to love each other because of an outside influence. Without communication, we won't survive." Out of the mouth of babes:)

And, yes, please, yes, finish the teen fic that you're working on. I never get enough Richonne no matter what genre, lol!
trininads chapter 21 . 6/24
Benjamin messed with the wrong momma, and he got taken down Olivia Pope Style !

Richonne shouldve communicated but they are teenagers so its understandable. Im glad they are back nonetheless.

and yes i would be interested in reading another high school fic

Trininads
amberjoy38 chapter 21 . 6/24
Michonnes mama is not to be played with!

Benjamin getting his just deserts was my fave part
MyOCDisMild chapter 21 . 6/24
Some of my favorite Richonne stories are with them in high school...so PLEASE yes!
Mrs GrimesGrant chapter 21 . 6/24
I'm glad Richonne are back on track. Both moms came through for their babies. Benjamin messed with the wrong kids and underestimated the ferocity of Mama bears.

Rick went all out for Michonne's special night. He planned it perfectly; it's what she deserves.

Oh, and I'm always ready for new Richonne stories. Bring it! LOL!