Reviews for Bladed Horizon
Bashleyz chapter 28 . 6/18
Good. I wait the next.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 28 . 6/15
Assuming Illya doesn't have that time of the month anymore due to her new body, she now has to, instead, place the pain in other beings.

Good trade, I'd say lmao
heartfanglives chapter 28 . 6/13
Awesome chapter. I adore the fact that Ilya’s headaches were just a side affect of her class lol.

Also curious where you will go with them revealing magic (also loved that they did this and that both Shirou and akatsuki learned about it together). Will they further reveal it or will it just be kept with the two of them.

Also happy that the Emiya family is feeling more confident stepping out into the spot light. Can’t wait to see them let loose
isoulmani chapter 28 . 6/12
So the creeping fear of soul rejection or the death of a physical body on earth were a red herring for a joke about the flavor text coming true. Even if Illya wasn’t a berserker she would still be pissed. The story is trucking along and these moments of respite and lore building really help the two settings come together. Happy hunting and Godspeed.
Well, I am a bit surprised in where the chapter went, but should've expected it, really. I didn't expect the bombshell of 'Hey, magic is real' to be dropped here, but its been 200k words so, meh. Now Shiroe is dealing with the hot potato of its existence while probably will be reeling soon from having his worldview shattered again... after the whole isekai thing.
Akatsuki's taking it really well though, that or she's stowing it away and will eventually blow up at some point. Dunno, might need to reread the LN. I kinda forgot the feel for her character. Anyways, better the secret out now than never. Questions would've been asked eventually, and this seems like a good way to nip any potential distrust that could blow up bad between the magi and non-magi party, by that I mean its just Shiroe and Akatsuki, but still. I look forward to what those two would do with the information, since Illya, and RinWaver by extension, and the rest of the family by extension of that extension, trust Shiroe enough to not do anything stupid with this revelation, and are non-chalant due to the whole no-backwatered-magical-illuminati-clocktower enforcing secrecy stuff. Also no debilitating law of reducing power if more knowledge is available in Theldesia, that helps too. I'm actually excited if this then just follows along the PoV of the Log Horizon cast. With how Shiroe will deal with spreading that info to at least his own guild, how the cast back at home are dealing with overskills, (thank you for using that instead of 'the teachings', because blergh), and whatever the fuck Demiqas is up to because he seems smart now :P
I do hope the knowledge of magecraft is only limited to Akibahara's side and not somehow available to Nine-Tails, Brigandia, etc. Unless there's some significant build-up to it or something.

Moving on, Illya's headaches. As the other reviewer said, its a teeny bit anti-climatic, but maybe that's just me being disappointed that my hunch that it was Tulius's set up screwing with her while also introducing flavor-text plot point. But meh, I think the part where Illya mentions now outside interference should've been a dead give away to me. Anyways, she now needs to commit mass murder. I wonder where can she find any victims... oh yeah, Gobling King arc is coming up. Hope she doesn't go overboard.
*Recalls VN bad ends*
Oh who am I kidding? Illya should be glad that there's no confirmation of memory recollection on demi-humans. Otherwise, her role as a tank would be redundant, with all of the monsters running away from her :V

Anyways, thanks for the new chapter. I really respect that you're still churning out content even with your current dilemna of job-hunting and college. Also, don't "TVTropes, somehow Bladed Horizon has one" me, good sir. This fic is quality gold! Keep up the great work and don't burn yourself out, man.
bakapervert chapter 28 . 6/9
Lol, great job with the explanation about Ilya's headache. That one is really unexpected yet super made sense.
Shit tnx for the update! This is so fun to read and its long too, making it even more pleasant to read. The technical aspect of the world is what gets me most excited about this. When Illya,Waver and Rin explains magecraft and when Reagan explains the history of the world. On that note, I wish so desperately, even beg you to have Shiroe eventually learnt Magecraft and possibly Akatsuki too from the Emiya family that be so good! He'll be more "involved" then. Please! T_T.

In addition what would Taiga's Overskill be? Would be a reference to Jaguar-man or are you gonna make something befitting the OP Torashinai?

Also congrats on Kriemhild.
doraemax chapter 28 . 6/11
Hahahaha... what a nice chapter. And a relief for Ilya's troubles...resolved in a wonderfully comedic way. hahahaha..

So, I assume Shirou will be creating a lot of overskill, due to his own Origin/Element/ Status as Unlimited Bladeworks. Can't wait till his blacksmith skill is high enough for him to churn out Legendary Blades...
Acqua OfThe Back chapter 28 . 6/10
Jajaja, la solución me tomo con la guardia baja, muchas gracias por el capítulo como siempre
Knightowl 4183 chapter 1 . 6/10
In an alternative beginning Ilya could have been sent to bed earlier in the day due to her declining health, only to stay up the whole night to set things up. Like changing the appearance of her character, making the Alternate Character she planned to use, and maybe to prank Rin she could have made Archer Shirou.

Depending on the time she could have even added Arturia, Rider, and Berserker. Just not moved all of them, leaving them as a kind of memorial to their lost Servants.

Only said Servants to be plucked from the Throne of Heroes and into the World of Elder Tales, could have been interesting with some of them being drawn to their former Masters. While some like Hercules are freed of their madness and just want to explore, be alive, and live in the moment.

It might of been funny if Arturia and Archer woke up near the rest without the tutorial, and they have to deal with Ilya's New Character who is a Swashbuckler. She is also basically Chloe from Prisma Ilya as a nineteen year old defiant woman...
prietar chapter 28 . 6/10
Well I was 2 years studying an engineering just to change and do criminology, I have been in the university for the last 5 years and still has 1 more
evilstatistic19 chapter 28 . 6/10
Great chapter looking forward to the next one
Testarossacain chapter 28 . 6/10
Thanks for the chapter and hope you land on a good paying job!
Kidnapped Sect Elder chapter 28 . 6/10
Shiroe and Shirou don't sound *that* similar. From an English-language pov it's a whole syllable difference. Also the Illya segment was way more interesting than the Tohya bit, so I had to fight the urge to skip over it.
Greyfox2 chapter 28 . 6/10
Poor Shiroe, he and his little assassin are getting pulled into the deep end of the Emiya family's bullpoo; good to see Illya's got a solution got that migraine of her's too. Thanks for the chapter and though it is a bit late, happy birthday!
1,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »