Reviews for Misconception
stretchingthelimits chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Would it be silly of me to ask for another chapter? I can't wait to hear about what the people of the ship are going to do to the happy-ish couple. And most pressingly, how the baby is! I really enjoyed this so far... wish there was more... (hint hint :)
shaid chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Its sad to see you haven't update this, but I understand. I hope all's well ant taht you're just too busy for it. I'm going to favorite it just in case you do get to work on it again someday. It's a great idea and the writing is great too.
Cat chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Hey, you! Yeah, authorperson! You need to continue this thing! it's good!
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
It looks like this has been discontinued, but in hopes that it will one day be continued, I'll write this review. I just read your first chapter, and I am totally amazed. The characters seem to be in character pretty much, and the description is just amazing! I'm totally loving what I've seen so far. ) Good work!
freezespell chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
I don't even know where to start. This fic caught my attention better than Terrell Owens catches footballs. This was, by far, the best VashxMeryl fanfic I have ever read. While I was reading it, I kinda felt the excitement for Vash and Meryl. My heart actually went out to both of them. I know it sounds weird, but I did. It actually felt like something from the anime, even though it does take place after. I don't know what I would do if something like what took place in Vash's dream ever happened to me. The only thing that's wrong with this fic is the fact that you haven't up a Chapter 5 yet. I hope you're not going to end such a great fanfic right there. I'll keep looking out for future updates. I would read the rest of your stories, but it's 3:00 in the morning and I need to go to bed. Please give all of us a Chapter 5! It would be so cool of you if you did. .
Kawaiibabe14 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
erm, updation would be nice...
Lindsey chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
Great story

Please update soon! _
cjflutterbye chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Its so sweet. I hope you can find the time to update before another year passes.
AaronsAngelBabi87 chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
This story is... amazing. I love everything about it. You have to write more! please? It would be a shame if you didn't. If you don't ,though, I bet you have your reasons.I just had to comment on this magnificent piece of I'll stop now...hoping to hear more from you.
sharpshooterjane chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
This a great story! And your writing is fantastic! Too many people write in 1st person and it gets confusing, but you're writing and descriptions are very good. Please continue!
Mar-Mik chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
I have a bad feeling about Jessica. O_o
Dammit thinking about cookies makes me hungry.
gah, but I have no cookies -_-
hungry...
Snapdragon76 chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
Hmm... I wonder how Jessica will react when she gets the *big* news. Anyway, great chapeter. Am anxiously awaiting more!
Neptune Butterfly chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
WOW! . THIS FIC IS AWESOME! O *smashes into a brick wall* I'm surprised that I didn't run in to it sooner! *.# *rolls over* _._ I thought going back to the 'flying ship' was a cool idea (I know that the ship doesn't fly anymore). Not much OOCness, and I love the little bits of fluffy cotton candy between Vash and Meryl scattered throughout! *smacks lips* Mm - I'm a sucker for fluff. Too bad for Jessica. When she walked in on their conversation, I honestly thought that she would die of heartbreak! ;; That dream Vash had scared the living daylights out of me, like this: OH MY GOD! ;OO
Pocky Whore chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
ELL FINALLY! Ive ONLY been WAITING a COUPLE MONTHS for you to update! But HEY! It was so worth it! Plz update!:)
greysw chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Great chapter - I especially like Meryl's claustrophobic moment in the imaging machine, and her reaction to the computer. These are very natural reactions for an open-minded person coming from a low-tech society... not too overstated, and not too blase. Keep it up!