Reviews for Living After the Required 28 Days
Solar Deam chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I'm still waiting for update...)
But I'm loosing hope((((
I really like this couple!
Texascutie75103 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Love this story! Everytime I watch that movie I hope that they'll get together. Next chapter?
Viviann39 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i love your idea, it's super

please, please update soon
Defying Definition chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
::pays muse fifty grand::

that good enough?
whatevs chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
hurry and get the next part written i'v bin waintin nearly a year
Kristen00 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Please, please write more. I just watched 28 days and I have to say that I love Eddie and Gwen as a couple! Okay, calm down Kristen. Yeah I hate when you get writers block, but please try to write the next chapter.
Emily chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Great story! I've watched the movie a few times and this follows it beautifully. I liked how you made this chapter just letters between Gwen and Eddie; makes more sense. Again, great story! I loved it and update soon.
dreamerchic chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I just watched 28 days for the first time and after the ending i just had to go see if anyone wrote a fanfic about it and i found yours. This is really really good and i hope you find time to update it soon.I'll be waiting. :)
~Alli
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
You'll update eh? *grin* hm that was like...3 years ago. Oh well, this was grand! I loved it! But yes, serious dialouge and actual events must happen. No more of this letter stuff. *grin* MORE!
Needing another Chapter chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
FINALLY! Something after 28 Days. That movie made me so mad at the end I couldn't even think straight! I'm glad someone finally wrote a story about it. You REALLY need to write more though..
Katie chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is a really great story! Please continue! I didn't really notice any mistakes!
lal chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
How long do we have to wait for the season opener in Philadelphia! Great story, I am so glad that you decided to write a fanfic on 28 Days. There had to be more to Gwen and Eddie. Please don't keep us waiting...
Born2SurfChica987 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Wow! finally! i've been looking for a story about this movie for a while. I'd love to see a continuation. I thought that they should get togehter and I'd love to see that happen! e-mail me if you write any more to it - .
ashleigh chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
hey, this isn't really a review, but to all you viggo fans out there, go rent "A Walk On The Moon". you get to see viggo do the damn thing, and it is wonderful.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
hi, i don't even know if you're going to check this review because you haven't added to it in a while, but if you do, i'd like to encourage you to continue. you've really captured the voices of both gwen and eddie, and the letter-writing is an interesting approach. coincidentally, i watched 28 Days last nigh with my moter, who had never seen it, and she (like all of us) was so mad that they didn't show what happened with gwen and eddie after the movie. i am a writer as well, though i don't have a ff account. (i've tried to get one, but it won't work for me for some reason). and from one writer to another, i'd just like to say that you really are talented.