Reviews for The Guest
Glove-Puppet chapter 10 . 7/1/2003
How sweet! Aw you kept Inuyasha in such a good romantic character I melted! Wonderful chapter! :)
Glove-Puppet chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
NO! DON'T GO TO THEM! You better not kill anybody... or I'll sick my evil Molly bunnies on you! great chapter, can't wait to read the next!
Angel-Fergie chapter 10 . 4/6/2003
Inu-Chan: Alright! I can't write! So what? What does a cute eared guy like me need to write for?

Angel-Fergie: No reason! We just wanted to tease you about it, that's all! (good story by the way)

Inu-Chan: WHAT! *Angel-Fergie & INu-Chan start fighting*

Shippo-Chan: This is SUPPOSE to be a REVIEW! Alroght all do it! Good chapter! We all loved it and can't wait to read what happens next! HEY WHY AM I NOT IN THE STORY YET!

Everyone says: GOOD WORK!
Glove-Puppet chapter 8 . 4/5/2003
Yay! Back together again! Update the chapter, Molly, pweez! This is great, off to read Deliver me a songfic, must be as great as this!
Glove-Puppet chapter 7 . 4/5/2003
Aw...so sad. I hope things work out! Nice job with the scenes and POV's though!
Angel-Fergie chapter 8 . 4/5/2003
Angel-Fergie: *Screams in excitment* AWSOME! So very very good! This is, this is... *dies from excitment*

Inu-Chan: Oh look what you've done! You killed her!

Kagome-Chan: Oh shut up Inu-Chan! Your just jealous because you can't write a good story like THIS one. Actually I don't think you can even write!

Inu-Chan: I can SO write! *Kagome-Chan and Inu-Chan start fighting*

Shippo-Chan: I think this means that we all loved your story! Keep up the good work! Don't mind Inu-Chan, he's just a stupid hanyou!

Inu-Chan: WHY YOU...!
Glove-Puppet chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
Uh-oh! Not good! But the engagement, thats so sweet. Nice idea, this is so full of fluff I love it!
Glove-Puppet chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
A KISS? HE'S A ROMANTIC? YAY! I loved it Molly. Damn you're good at this!
Glove-Puppet chapter 4 . 4/5/2003
LOL! Thats hilarious, 'Damn he was a good actor'. I hope they do fall in love though, off to next one!
Glove-Puppet chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
Do I sense love? I think I do. YAY! Romance! Though what else do I expect from Molly?
Glove-Puppet chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
Whoa. He's a meanie! LOL. Anyways, this was still good, I can't wait to go on to the next chappie!
Glove-Puppet chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Hmm, I'd like to meet this Inuyasha! LOL! Great intoduction!
kagome-the-archer chapter 8 . 4/5/2003
if you update the next chapter by tomorrow, i'll review ALL of the chapters in your story!

roxy
Angel-Fergie chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
Oh no! I hope it's not splitsville for Inu-Yasha and Kagome! Kind of young to be engaged don't ya think? but I guess if it's truly love, it's alright! GOOD CHAPTER! Good work! I can't wait to see what you have planned next for the love-birds! Keep up the good work!
Angel-Fergie chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
OH MY! OH ME! He kissed her! How sweet the little jerk turned out to be! Hehe love the story! Cute ideas in here that really keep me interested! Good story! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see how Kagome reacts to the kiss! *melts*