Reviews for Resident Evil: Project Lucifer
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 30 . 3/21/2017
That thing just DOESN'T give UP!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
Sounds like Lisa's parents work for Umbrella corp...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Right, I've read this before! Got directed here by TvTropes, looking forward to rereading it. :)
RedHound chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
What a very unique story! I like it! I look forward to reading more.
Pixelsaber chapter 43 . 10/20/2014
Well this was certainly a great read!
Bumbed into this fic after being struck by a brick of inspiration and dropping my phone, to be met with chapter 7 of this delightful tale, needless to say it caught my attention...

First off you really nailed the atmosphere, especially inside the labs.

The backstory to the L-virus and the labs revealed theough files was great! They really had that 'resident evil' feel.

The characters where certainly a strong point.
Lisa was an excellent protagonist; very relatable, strong willed, yet vulnerable character.
Jack was also great, his accent and random spanish words in the mix really gave him presence. Although there is one thing that bothered me... Despite the fact that he was raised in Mexico, probably not anywhere rural, and by a prostitute none the less; his spanish was rather... formal? Spanish is my first language, I know many mexicans and have watched my fair share of soap operas (most of them mexican and brazilian) and they have a lot of... 'unique' words commonly used even by the higher, educated classes, I was surprised not to see more than three of these words here. But it doesn't bother me las much las I find it curious.
Aaaand of course there's the weird trio of Amber, Renee and Harlech. Oooh how amusing and entertaining they are... they'te interactions and dialogue make for some of the most memorable moments in the story.

Racoon City itself was very well represented but I much prefered how you described the hallways and offices of the umbrella facilities.

In conclusion this is certainly one of the finest works I've read not only on this section but on this site. An excellent piece of liturature and a must-read for anyone browsing the Resident Evil section. You have something very special here and an glad to have come across it.
I'll certainly be checking out that sequel you talked about.
Have a nice day!
"Adios"
GoldenAndSilver chapter 43 . 9/15/2012
Greatest story ever! I love everything about it, the detail, original characters and tyrants. I also love the ending, I hope you continue writing/typing stories for a very long time. :) One question still bugs me...will they ever destroy the virus for good? Thanks for writing the stories for us and bye!
Teranyre chapter 43 . 4/27/2011
Fantastic! This was a brilliant story! It was surprisingly realistic, well-crafted... not all horror and not all comedy, a nice mix. Maybe a bit overdone at times, and I recognise the Pratchett feel to the humour which can seem misplaced... but it doesn't really detract from the experience.

I'm glad this series is continuing! Well done (:
natmanhan chapter 43 . 4/8/2011
This is an amazing story! I love Jack and Lisa as characters. The introductions to them are quite well done. I also love how you keep up the suspense throughout. The story is nice and scary at points. And Amber the police officer who is afraid of spiders is always good for a laugh.
shinXlullaby chapter 43 . 4/5/2011
...That was so so so SO! BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT OWO very good story i loved everything your a good writer o/o
aleatoire726 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
I love this fic! :D Definetly going on my favourites!
Dark Schtroumpf chapter 36 . 1/8/2010
Gosh those people are stupid and whiny. Can they die already ?
jillvalentinefan chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
she is so damn infected I mean hunger and scratching are the first 2 signs of becoming a zombie, but animal bite always take longer than human
jillvalentinefan chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
You should write a book or something. I also liked how you used OC's because sometimes when you use real characters you dirft away from there real personalitys. My sister also read it and said that gets better with the zombies, oh I can't wait *giggle*. :3
TwilightEclps chapter 43 . 5/10/2009
Loved it!

Maeniel Celeres chapter 43 . 7/14/2008
A brilliant Resident Evil Story, I really enjoyed reading it. I especially enjoyed the Humour provided by Renee, Amber and the Dr Harlech. Definately going to read the sequel immeadiately.