Reviews for Prime Directive: Hero
Dresden13 chapter 1 . 11/13
I always thought the “hunger” aspect of Sylar was placed there by someone wanting to force him on that path. There were 2 different events where he didn’t even seem affected by it either. Turning it off to protect his kid was kinda the ultimate./ reboot of his “illness “
Aetherium21 chapter 6 . 11/7
Hm, his quirk can do a lot of thinking for him and essentially run on auto-pilot in moments of stress. Hope character development of Izuku isn’t really poor because of how unneeded it might be
FeelSpyre chapter 1 . 11/2
All I had to do was search and sort by favourites in the MHA section to find this gem!
KINGShaheed chapter 7 . 10/23
It’s downright impressive that he still managed to get last lol
aoiishi chapter 15 . 9/23
I'll be honest, it's weird to make him so friendly and willing to get this random kid that tried to continuously mind control him into the next stage. Like he wouldn't even stop trying when talking to him. Pretty rude and even though we know Shinso from the source, Deku doesn't know him other than some guy that took control of him. Shouldn't be something he's happy about LMAO.
Dauntes chapter 15 . 9/23
Very fun take on MHA, definitely preferable to canon. Looking forward to seeing where you take things. Thanks for writing! :)
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 2 . 9/18
Ah yes my favorite
[HIGH ENERGY SUSTENANCE]
Thejoshmystr chapter 3 . 8/8
PLEASE WRITE MORE PARTS! PLEEEEAAASE this already so good and I don't want to get to the end
Thejoshmystr chapter 1 . 8/8
I just started this and was about to get really excited cause it was getting really good only to see a paltry 15 chapters from over a year ago... now I'm sad
Freddielebron chapter 15 . 8/1
Another good story that can’t seem to get past the fucking UA festival. It’s sad cause it’s really good but oh well
Mcgiggletits chapter 15 . 7/29
More please
kingpariah chapter 8 . 7/13
the four strongest in class .

during the fight with momo, midoriya apparently ran out of stockpile energy. OFA's stockpile energy does not reset. thats why OFA is so strong. if the energy can be said to be a gallon of energy, it always has the gallon, even if izuku uses it all. whether he can use multiple times in a row is a different matter.

but yeah, the stockpile power from OFA doesnt have a reset state, it can only get bigger; going from a gallon of energy, to 2 gallons, 3 gallons, and so on. thats why OFA is so strong after having eight generations of power. the stockpile only grows, not shrink or reset.

seeing as the story has 15 chapters so far, this tidbit wont affect the current story, but maybe for future reference. who know? XD

loving the story so far by the way. :D
kingpariah chapter 1 . 7/13
HA! at teh bottom A/N you were explaiining how izuku's quirk works and my first thought was Sylarfrom heroes, and you immediately confirm its inspired by it. i love sylar-like power based stories. theres so much potential in them.

onto the next chapter!
SwordOfTheGods chapter 15 . 6/22
I'm really enjoying this take on MHA; it's hard to find a version of Izuku that doesn't want the number 1 spot, though I guess it makes sense if he was never ostracized or deemed Quirkless. Still, I'd think more people would be annoyed with his ability to copy their Quirks, even if they don't lose them, it kind of takes away their thunder. Using Lumber in particular should especially have ramifications since he didn't have permission from Kamui Woods at the time. In fact, I imagine the 1-B students will be pissed about his copying of their Quirks, too, since it's sort of like pirating someone else's software. There has to be consequences for him somewhere down the line about his callous stealing. Keep up the great work!
BreezyTypes chapter 15 . 5/30