Reviews for Prime Directive: Hero
Rinku Akui chapter 3 . 1/3
Bro... why do i only hear Bakugo as Muscleman from Regular Show?
TwinstarDragon chapter 15 . 12/22/2023
Because of this chapter (15) I started playing the opening theme song of Gurren Lagan. For that I give you my opmost gratitude. But now because of that I need to ask you this one question. Can you please make a fanfic with Izuku having spiral energy as a quirk? Also can you also make him have the catchphrase “who the hell do you think I am” too in that fanfic?
E.Elliot chapter 15 . 11/11/2023
I love it! can't wait to see what will happen!
kingcloud chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
goated story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2023
Fairly certain that his dad IS All for One
Wulfkin17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2023
I totally got Sylar vibes there, so it's awesome to see it confirmed as an inspiration. Sylar could have been on par with what Peter had the potential to be if he wasn't also psychopathic.. Lol
Pat9921 chapter 15 . 9/12/2023
oh man pls update
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2023
Amazing fic easily top 10 for mha
Kenrio chapter 1 . 6/28/2023
It would be much better if wast able to copy quirks
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2023
Just thought of something: if Izuku gets his hands on All For One, would he be able to give infinite copies of quirks he's assimilated with his own quirk? Say Regeneration, give it to someone with AFO, but his quirk still remembers it and has it assimilated, can "give it" infinitely?
biob1 chapter 5 . 6/20/2023
Nice work
biob1 chapter 4 . 6/20/2023
Great job
DinoGuy2000 chapter 15 . 6/15/2023
This fic has several of my favorite things! And you're doing them quite well! The OP Izuku, the sass, the action, the references, and so many others! All delightful!

Good work!
biob1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2023
Interesting
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 4/9/2023
Well to be honest still wish he got the cancelling quirk but it is alright. the story is pretty good but needs more updates. keep up the good work.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »