Reviews for Potential Problem
uninvitedCat chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
This is another great chapter in another great story in a fantastic crossover series - excellent stuff!

Your cliffhangers are just tense enough to have me checking daily to see if you've updated... So go on then!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
Damn unfinished stories! I'm surprised Grissom hasn't turned faith in yet...
Dorothy4 chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
Was worrying when the next update would be, you have lots of stories in the works. So, Grissom is okay with Faith, or did Willow have to do a spell. I'm like this, you are pointing out the dark side of the Slayers adn Watchers that is certainly implied but not discussed. So, patiently waiting for the next installment when rogue potential meets rogue Slayer.

Darklight chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
Keep the potential around and hunting the harbringers and not care about who ever gets between her and them.
Mountain William chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
Good lead up, bad cliffhanger!

Excellent chapter!

I see a chance for Faith to help this girl coming.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
The details you're getting into re: the Watcher's Council make a lot of sense. Also, I'm beginning to worry about Willow, and am curious about the identity of this Potential. Good stuff.

I hope you keep this series going awhile, seeing Buffy from the CSI point of view is absolutely fantastic.
kiten234 chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
great chap keep going hurry

Dorothy4 chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Well you finally update and you do it well. Not only a new chapter here but elsewhere as well. I think that you are right on how the Watcher's Council used to operate. If you look at the Black Ops team they sent in to take out Faith in Season 4, they didn't seem to upset about killing a Slayer. After all, one dies the next is choosen.

I'm thinking that the Scoobies are on the way to being the new Watcher's Council when this is over. They have the brains, the research ability, and the training know how. It's a natural.

Anyway, love the chapter. Send more soon. I'm waiting to see how Grissom deals with Faith.

Diane LD chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Great chapter, as always. That was a long time between updates! Thats okay, though, the wonderfullness of the story makes up for it. :)

UPDATE SOON! (operative word- *soon*) :)
Harry2 chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
A potential who has taken out 3 Bringers already? No wonder Faith is impressed! Now, lets see what's REALLY going on!
Dorothy4 chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Hmm, this Potential seems to know what she's doing, that makes it interesting. Glad Faith got to be Faith for a little bit, but Willow needs to watch out on her magic. Keep sending more chapters.

Mountain William chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Yes, she is good! Can't wait until we meet this potential!

Oh, and in my previous review, about the unwritten rules of Faith in fanfic, that's supposed to be "At least once every thousand words", not every ten. Apparently, doesn't like multiple symbols or numbers and edits them out of reviews.
kiten234 chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
good keep going!

Dark Topaz chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
can't wait for the next part loved the bar scene
kiten234 chapter 3 . 4/9/2003