Reviews for Potential Problem
Harry2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
So, Someone is killing OFF the Bringers? This puts an interesting twist on this story. I wonder who's doing it and why? Keep up the good work!
Dorothy4 chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Poor Faith, um Joyce, denied a kill. But at least she's having fun with Willow. And Willow has quite the reputation I see.

You always say that your spelling is British, haven't noticed much of it, but sticking plaster may have thrown a few people. Whatever the spelling or saying, keep sending more chapters.
Bob the Almighty chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
Yay! I'm so glad you wrote another in this series. I just love how well you make CSI cross with Buffy and Angel.
Darklight chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
So all casino's are magic tamper proof. So Willow's going to cancel all magic protection in Vegas.

Can't wait to see Faith and Willow in action.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
OH BOY! Sounds like Willow and Faith (Excuse me, JOYCE!) have run into some MAJOR wiggins here! Ties in nicely with the events happening in both Buffy and Angel. Keep up the good work, and lets see Faith go to work!
Diane LD chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Willow's doing her mojo and Faith's hidin her identity. Maybe Faith should be revealed to CSI? Or Willow should slip up with Joyce... er, Faith's name!

UPDATE SOON!
Mountain William chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Ah, good start!

Really enjoying this series, glad to see you're updating often.

Besides, I love Faith fics.

Are you aware of the unwritten rules of using Faith in fanfic?

At least once every 10 words, she must: mention her special nickname for another character, or refer to said character by the first letter of their name; make an extreme sexual innuendo; mention being hungry or horny; and/or cause a male member of the species to drool, stutter, stare rudely, walk into a door frame, or some other gratifyingly juvenile indication of her effect on male hormone generation.

;)
StorytellerSJK chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
I have been a fan of this series for since the begining be a huge fan of both series. After the last (excellent) fic I assumed it would be a while before we got another one considering the time line. But happily you proved me wrong by using a really clever point in the series. And a great choice of characters as well. This was yet another excellent begining to what has a uniformly wonderful series. Also it is true that Buffy knew nothing about Faith so you might want to consider changing that. Oh and that clifhanger ending to the last part... Evil. Just plain evil.
Dorothy4 chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Poor Willow to much magic in Las Vegas for her. But it's good for her to do things the hard way. Enjoying Faith trying to be, um inconspicuous; she just can't quite pull it off. Send more chapters soon, so we can find out who the new Potential is.

Dorothy
kiten234 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
ohhy ohhy oh keep going hurry faster

MANDY
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Yes! You brought in Faith! *Applaudes* Always loved Faith! Now, lets see what trouble there is that requires a Wiccan Witch and the Dark Slayer to head for Vegas.
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Yay, another story starting and so quickly. I think that Willow will have great fun with the CSI guys. Looking forward to seeing Faith/Joyce try to keep herself calm and out of trouble too.

Dorothy
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Let me see, we First had Angel and Riley?, then we got Oz and Anya(small part) and then we got Buffy and Dawn, And now the have Willow and Faith.

Now we only need Xander and Giles to go Las Vegas and we have a full house. Wait I forgot Cordelia. We can't for get her. *grin*
Darklight chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Faith hiting Vegas with Willow, watch out.
Diane LD chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Faith! Willow! Viva Las Vegas, baby!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »