Reviews for Smallville Spider Man 5: Infinite
GamingGuy84 chapter 13 . 7/17
Two gems down, four to go. I have to admit, it was kind of funny for Strange and Fate to be fighting over who was cheating in a game of cards. Even things could not be more serious. Also, YES! Superman took off the damn gauntlet! I hope he never puts it on again!

Oh man, not Green Lantern! Another Leaguer falls! What does Darkseid want with Hal’s ring? I know I’m not going to like the answer! Until next time!

GamingGuy84 chapter 12 . 6/25
Okay, I’m seriously worried about Superman. Have him take the damn gauntlet off!

Also, I definitely don’t agree about letting “certain” villains join the JLA. It’s just my opinion. Anyways, let’s hope the good guys get the rest of the gems and save everyone!

erica.phoenix16 chapter 11 . 5/21
Thanks for updating. :)
GamingGuy84 chapter 11 . 4/25
Damn. What a huge mess the Hulk made! After everything all those heroes and villains did, it took Superman using the Reality Stone on the Infinity Gauntlet to finish the brute. Poor Corben. I didn’t think Catwoman would blow up someone’s head like that.

But I’m even more worried about Lois’ reaction to seeing Superman with the Gauntlet. I don’t want to believe for a second that Superman would be corrupted by the Stone’s power. He’s better than that. No way he will go down that path. Darkseid better be stopped soon.

blaker316 chapter 11 . 4/25
Awesome
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 2/25
Thanks for updating. :)
GamingGuy84 chapter 10 . 1/22
More carnage and destruction! The Heroes are just not getting a break! The sooner Darkseid is stopped, the better!

erica.phoenix16 chapter 9 . 1/4
I like this story. Keep it up! :)
GamingGuy84 chapter 9 . 12/3/2019
Boy, this chapter didn’t pull any punches. First that deranged Chloe clone has become an unwilling labrat, and poor Beast and Hulk are both now mindless slaves for Darkseid. Things are going from bad to worse pretty fast! Hope the good guys turn the tide soon!

Taylor Lange chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
Awesome story. Can't wait to read the conclusion. After it's all over, What next? Will Superman and Spider-Man and the other heroes return to their respective cities and live out the rest of their lives saving the world? I too am still working on my own Spider-Man/Smallville crossover, taking place after season 7 and after Spider-Man 3.
Russkafin chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
Hey Taylor!

Great question. For the first few stories I tried to keep everything really tight to the Smallville continuity. By the time I got to the end of the third story (which I wrote around the same time that season 7 was ending), I was not able to keep that going because of what the show did with Lex Luthor and what I wanted to do with the character. So, starting with the epilogue at the end of the third story, it starts to diverge. I would say the simplest answer is, Smallville season 1 - 7 all "count" for purposes of my Smallville/Spider-Man stories, but seasons 8 - 10 do not.

As for the Spider-Man movies, they all "count" but in kind of a vague way. The events in my stories about when and how Harry Osborn became the second Green Goblin obviously don't align with how it happened in the movies. So, if you can accept that that storyline doesn't really match up, we can say that everything else Peter did and everyone else he fought (Dr. Octopus, Sandman, Venom, etc.) all still happened in mostly the same way.

Hope this helps! Thanks for reading!
Taylor Lange chapter 7 . 11/10/2019
So I'm wondering: Does this story take place after the events of Spider-Man 3 and Smallville season 7? Or is it after season 8? Or in this series, season 8 hasn't happened yet?
GamingGuy84 chapter 8 . 10/31/2019
Wow. It has been months since you last updated I was starting to think it wouldn’t continue.

Lex definitely spilled the beans thanks to Wonder Woman’s lasso. Poor Spider-Man took it the worst. I still feel that Chloe should not have died, and that Peter should hook up with Mary Jane. How will the heroes proceed now? Hope to find out.

blaker316 chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
Awesome
GamingGuy84 chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
Faster update than last time, nice!

That Chloe clone really got suckered into that one. And man, a clone of Norman Osborn? Didn’t see that coming.

I can’t help but smile when Wonder Woman came in with her trusty lasso. Obviously no one really expects Lex to tell the whole truth, or any truth for that matter. Not even the slick Lec Luthor won’t be able to resist a magic lasso that forces you to tell the truth! This should be good!