Reviews for Smallville Spider Man 5: Infinite
GamingGuy84 chapter 3 . 7/22
Lex that crafty s.o.b. I wonder why Tony didn’t find the secondary tracking device when he scammed Lex’s suit? Surely he would have found it?

Nick Fury forming his own Suicide Sqaud? I don’t like the sound of that.

So Ra’s is what, planning to rescue Lex at somepoint? Man. Too many questions about what them villains are planning. I still hope the heroes stop them in the end. Can’t wait for more!

GamingGuy84 chapter 2 . 5/31
This chapter was both an intriguing and very ominous one.

On the one hand, it was interesting to see events from past stories. In the other, from what is said here, it doesn’t sound like no one here stand a chance of winning against Darkseid and Apocalypse.

Surely Superman and Spider-Man can find a way to save everyone, right? I certainly hope so. Can’t wait for next time!

GamingGuy84 chapter 1 . 4/25
Wow, it’s been a REALLY long time! Nice to see you continuing where you left off!

It was cool to see Superman and Spider-Man working together to take down a bunch of villains who tried (and failed) to rob a bank. The action and humor were awesome. And now they finally got a lead on Lex himself!

I wonder when that Chloe clone will catch up to Peter to try to finish the job before she expires? And also, I hope Peter and Mary Jane can get together. Can’t wait to see where this leads.