Reviews for Grateful Reunion formerly Why Me
I Love-Hate him chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
Very good story!

Poor Shanny. ( I wanna give'em a hug!
Sierra-Raine chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
Great story I hope that you continue, but ending it at chapter 4 makes sense as well.
LionHeart5488 chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Keep going! I hate suspense. This is great, keep it up!
Mezinka chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Please don't stop here. Please keep going! *cries* Lol grerat job
KazzaXTreme chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
Its such a sad story... I like the ending how he's got jeffy!
Dark Angel215 chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
AW that went from sad to cute.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Well you shocked me with this one. But even though I'm a big Mark fan I love this one.
Sierra-Raine chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
This is a great story I hope that you don't end it there and one day update it again. Great Stuff
aNaToLe chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
OMG! you finally updated! so happy! that was good. i hope you update sooner than last time...
Generic Chimera chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
Hey yo, chickadee~!

I utterly love this so far...the whole interaction between the Hardyz and Shanny...aw...

And that photo I mentioned? I'm not quite sure whether it's the one I actually had (my memories go quicker than Jeff Hardy's face paint) but I'm pretty sure it's close.

. ?CelebID65&offset6 , and it's the...first one, I think. Well, there's only two on the page. 50-50.

And dammit, I can't get Velocity/Smackdown in Australia! :: kicks pay-TV box :: Damn you!

Chocolates and candy,

Chimera.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
What? No, it isn't the end! Ok, well first off grrl, whatever you decide to do I support it. If you really wanna end it here, that is cool, but can you go on a BIT longer? I wanna see what happens at the station with Mark and what happens with Jeff and Shannon, PLZ 4 Me? Ok, I am like a nobody, but I would be so happy if you countinued this! I miss Jeffy so much it hurts and thankyou for all your information on the situation, hopefully we will see him and Shann and Peroxwhy?gen soon!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I am a supporter! xJeff's Favourite Skittlex
Devina1980 chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
I think this is a good point for an ending. I really liked the story. You're an amazing writer.

Greetings from Germany.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
I think this is a good place for an ending, but it's just my opinion. BTW this chapter was really good.

Hasta

Alexus
S-C4life chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
This story is gr8!

I wanna no wht happens next...Does Mark get arrested? Does Jeff no wht happened?

Where's Matt enter the fray?

OMG so many possible outcomes! lol!

The Shannon/Jeff relationship is a good idea but is there any possible idea that you could link up this relationship with the Shawn/Jeff and Adam/Jeff relationship in Adam...maybe something goes wrong in that rosey relationship and thats why Jeff fell for Shannon...Just a thought I guess :/

But anyways gr8 story and keep it up!
Krazchic chapter 3 . 4/12/2003
*Smiles evilly* Jeff and Shannon... YES! And of course Shannon shouldn't feel dirty! Well, unless Jeff accidentally smeared some body paint on him. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what happens with Mark and Matt... and Jeff and Shannon! .