Reviews for Doesn't Have A Clue
Memeal chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hee hee... oh how cute! I love the way they're oh so amiable by this point. I'm sure they've gone through it all.

It would be interesting if Heero finally DID choose someone (perferably neither of them) and then watch what happens to them after that.

It was well written! I like the dialogue a whole lot and of course, the idea. :)
ZmajGoddess chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
not bad...it has promise, im interested in what you plan on doin' with it...
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Ohh.. you don't except anonymous reviews. That bites. Anyway, love this fic! It's cute!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
LO! Relena and Duo are so cute! Heero's so delightfully oblivious! LOL

It's all good! Write more!

_~

DreamWeaver
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
LO That's funny1 Poor Relena and Duo, chasing after a clueless Heero. That's really funny. LOL

It was good!

_~

DreamWeaver
Yami White Rain chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I don't mean to be rude, but quotation marks help the reader understand what’s going on. But, from what I could read it seems like an interesting plot.
chibidark angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
heehee, this is so cool! ah, i can see this is going to be funny, well, my type of romantic funny, but still, its so good, i cant wait to read more! aw, cute and innocent and naive heero is so kawai, but oh, would you pleeze put duo with heero, cause heero/relena is NOT good, cause i cant stand her when she's with heero, so pleeze put duo and heero together, but i'd like to see a bit of competition between them, just nothing too bitchy pleeze! continue soon, will be looking forward to more! _