Reviews for Secrets That Kill
Stranded chapter 16 . 5/17/2003
Great ending. I enjoyed your story.
Stranded chapter 15 . 5/13/2003
I know this is your second last chapter but I wish you would stop the cliff hangers. I know... it keeps the readers interested. I do have one question... if Kary is cured, that means she doesn't have Angel's blood in her which also means no kick ass super strength... what will happen to her?
Stranded chapter 14 . 5/11/2003
I like Connor's comment about Angel catching Kary. I also like the twist with Wes taking her as his child. I REALLY like the group's reaction to Lorne's words in the second last paragraph. You seem to have a way of mixing comedy into your story and you do this at just the right spots. You ALSO seem to have a nack for leaving your readers hanging, wanting more. Another question you are leaving your readers with is, "Is this the end? Was that it? Shouldn't there be more to the story?" Keep up the good work.
Stranded chapter 13 . 5/11/2003
OH MY GOD! she can't die! she has to live! Connor likes her too much. As I said before, your writing is great and you seem to be paying more attention when you type because there are less mistakes. Write more soon.
stargirl chapter 10 . 5/3/2003
Wonderful story, keep going!
Stranded chapter 10 . 5/2/2003
And the search for answers goes on. Interesting twist brining in the teacher. Your last sentence makes the reader anxious to read the next chapter and it keeps them thinking. You seem to have a talent to keep your readers at the edge of their seats with antisipation. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Tiri chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
Hey there _ one of the first angel fics I've read and I'm glad that I'm reading yours! well not to sound offensive or anything but Lorne sounded kinnda gay in the last chapter, I mean really I know he's kinnda...cheery but skip?

that's all really, I like it and need to read more!

Love much Tiri and Mary!
kip chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
great chapter please update
Stranded chapter 8 . 4/23/2003
Wow... not Cordy's sister...new twist. It would be interesting if Kary turned out to be something like a clone of Cordy, Faith and Buffy combined or something like that. As for the Angel's blood mixed with the chemical thing, how is that going to turn out? Is it going to be that ... kissing Connor (or something like that ;) ;)) will fix it? can't wait to see what happens. by the way, if you go to your settings and unclick the thing that doesn't allow annonimous reviews...you may get more. who knows
Stranded chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
this is turning great! cant wait to see the other reactions to this newfound news... angel's smell...interesting. write more soon.
Stranded chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
cant wait to hear the story kary has to tell them... how DOES she know there names? well, keep up the good writing.
Stranded chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
WOW! always told you that you could write stories... this one is the best yet. you have great structure and story line. you express the characters and their feelings well. keep it up and post soon... you might want to tell me when you do. see ya!