Reviews for Nobody Better
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I have to say I'm really rather sad that this is more than likely abandoned. It has the perfect potential. Not only that but slash fics are rare for Jem and the Holograms. This is a beautiful fic. I only wish there was more chapters.
IamACritic chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
nice chapter, plz update
SpencerJones chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Hey!

I really loved this fic.

I know you stopped writing it a long time ago but if you ever find the extra time I'd really love to see how you finish this story.

I think you got Roxy's character captured perfectly.

I believe you understand the misfits entirely.

PLease remember... if you have any extra time give this fic an ending. It's so fantastic it deserves one. ! :D
drkbaby81 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Continue please...this is very interesting.
Danae chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
Interesting, I want to see what happens. Keep going.
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
I can't believe I've never left a review for this one before! This is another brilliant fic of yours, Kanna. The level of detail is brilliant - I can perfectly visualize each detail of the scene. The characterization is spot-on. You have terrific insight into the Misfits (in this case, Pizzazz and Roxy) and how they act and react. I love the way you lay out the fact that the band is a family. I also fully enjoyed the romantic and sensual aspects of this story. I'd love it if you continue this someday. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Jen Kollic chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Fantastic as usual. Poor Pizzazz, she just can't deal with not getting what she wants... Heh, wonderful characterization as always. Hope to see more soon!
Jen Kollic chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Fantastic. Spot-on characterization, especially with Pizzazz. *and snickers to herself at the references to fingernails* I love it, write more!