Reviews for Greetings from Manta Bay!
Colonel Arbuckle chapter 17 . 9/17/2023
These were adorable, Blue! Seeing them become friends as youngsters was so much fun! Keep up the awesome work!
Ultrasonicspeedrules2020 chapter 17 . 6/25/2022
D’awww… can I just say that I absolutely love this story? So much fluff and cuteness!

-Ultra
WilliamJ24 chapter 17 . 5/25/2022
I have now read all of your stories. out of everyone this one is one of the best. I really love Atom he doesn't speak but he is probably the best OC I have read about. I love Trisha as well but Atom is my favorite. I hope you continue to write the stories about Zootopia as they are some of the best even your first story.
MapleHoneySyrup chapter 17 . 6/2/2021
Aww, I adore this! Nick and Judy are very much in character and all your OCs are really enjoyable. Your stories are a lot of fun to read, thanks!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 17 . 1/17/2021
Ahhhhhh, that is why lol! A very fun chapter again, Blue!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 16 . 1/17/2021
Awww, this was so cute! A bit late on the review but yeah, amazing chapter with the fluff!
RassyEyefur chapter 17 . 1/2/2021
What can one say about the library incident, Kits and pups will always discover new things together. It only really becomes a problem, or well anything to worry about when bigoted old Does get their nickers in a knot, about a perfectly normal thing like foot thumping. It doesn't mean they are going to get crazy and start pulling each others clothes off in the non-fiction section.

I thought it was going to be as simple as some other kits catching the two of them kissing and giving them a hard time, so good work with the more complex truth to why the two are so skittish about what really happened in the Library.
RassyEyefur chapter 16 . 1/2/2021
I have never heard of the Holiday Hog, but HH sounds like the real deal. Only a light house and a blue one at that could bring these friends together so well. Even if no one apart from those the brown bun visited will probably ever really believe that it actually happened. A really fun chapter great job.
RassyEyefur chapter 15 . 1/2/2021
Aw they didn't manage to get a Ribbon on Nick, when he was distracted with Judy would have been a great time for Trisha to pounce and slip it on over his ear; perhaps with a little mistletoe on the end, so everywhere that he went Judy would be compelled to kiss him.

Peggy you naughty bunny fancy taking advantage of Atom's only weakness "Ice Cream" to get the gang to shovel snow.

The rocks were a really nice touch at the end there, they didn't cost Trisha anything except a little time to paint them, yet I think they were highly valued by one and all.
RassyEyefur chapter 14 . 1/2/2021
Ah so there you go, a group of trouble makers is called a gaggle. I always wanted to know that, well not really, but it's good to know anyway. :)

It seems even upstanding painted police officers like Larry aren't above swiping the odd bit of contraband candy that would be fuelling the forthcoming sugar rushed youngsters exploits

A bar as big as a bunny that is impressive! And Sarah's generosity for all the friends to make sure everyone got some was heartwarming.

Was it a fun chapter Blue? Yes, yes it was. But then again I can't think of many of your chapters that aren't fun, it is something you do very well and keeps me coming back time and again.
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Nice to get the rest of the story. So adorable, of course.
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 16 . 12/30/2020
A fun trip for Trisha and her friends but the thing I thought was very interesting was the comment that he wouldn't see her again until she moved to Zootopia.
RassyEyefur chapter 13 . 12/25/2020
"When the scribe isn't scribing, what else is a queen to do except take up arms and lead by example. Providing boundless encouragement via a flurry of Nerf arrows, until the humble scribe agrees to the Queens fair and entirely reasonable terms" Ok Trisha, I said it now please unknock that arrow. Thud! Not by firing it at me!

Another grand fun filled adventure is at paw I see, I wonder what could the Pumpkin Queen be up too? What ever it is I am expecting lots of fun and to much sugar being consumed. Pulls the provided blind fold over my eyes and stumbles blindly forward to the next chapter post haste.
seakard chapter 17 . 12/23/2020
FanFrickin AWESOME! Was laughing, had co-workers at cab stand wondering if I HAD Finally Lost ... IT! Thing is, thanks to 2.5 Decades offshore, I lost IT a long Long LONG Time ago!
RassyEyefur chapter 12 . 12/23/2020
Ah that is the good fluff right there! Sweet, funny and just the right amount of pumpkin queen craziness and painted antics all rapped in a bow.

And Super Yay that Ed got the gang back together and for being such a cool dude making the camp extra special for the young friends.

Great work Blue.