Reviews for Betrayed
BasiliskSlayer7 chapter 26 . 7/17
You almost lost me at chapter 19. I really hate when a character who has already suffered so much, gets something else terrible dumped on them. I think the ending was fitting, and it ended up wrapping up better than I would have thought.
BookFan98 chapter 26 . 7/16
One of the best story's I ever read great job
pie and castiel chapter 1 . 7/12
I usually don’t read these kinds of stories but this was truly amazing! You should be really proud of yourself and this accomplishment:)
dude356 chapter 26 . 7/12
I know people can get tired of the "Ron, Ginny, Molly, Dumbledore, etc. betray Harry" idea, but I have yet to come across a story involving a Hermione who betrays/turns her back on Harry and isn't potioned up to her eyeballs or compelled to the point that she's basically imperiused by one of the people I named earlier, that I've liked. I'm sorry... there are a ton of changes to canon that I can enjoy and even see as plausible, but Hermione betraying/turning her back on Harry isn't one of them. Outside of Dobby, she's depicted as the most loyal friend Harry has in canon. Even when she goes behind his back (PoA, the confiscation of the Firebolt) or vehemently disagrees with a decision he's made (using the Half-Blood Prince's book), it's because she genuinely cares about him and doesn't want him to get hurt. There's no way on earth that she would believe Harry killed Hagrid and she'd be the first person to bring up the polyjuice argument considered what she, Ron and Harry did/tried to do the year the Chamber of Secrets opened.

In short, I hope people will be more specific when they talk about Harry being betrayed by his "friends", because sometimes it means some of his friends and other times, like in this story, it means all of them.
samaritan17 chapter 2 . 7/11
Are you a creeper? lol My Dad's name is David Barnes.
bloodydarkangel chapter 26 . 6/22
I’m glad I finally finished this. I originally started this back in 2014 and couldn’t finish it when he seemed to be rejecting his daughter so I left the story then again about a year later I tried rereading it and threw my tablet away crying when his wife died and accidentally broke it. I forgot about the story until I stumbled back upon it today and I managed to finish it this time. This story has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster but I am glad that i finally finished it. You did a great job on this piece even though it took me so long to finish it. I hope you keep writing because you are talented and are truly capable of bringing out emotion.
Snaggledog chapter 26 . 6/10
This a great story that I enjoyed very much. It's too bad that you moved on from writing fanfiction, you are really good at it.
falsepermanence chapter 1 . 6/7
this was confusing as fuckkkk, i feel like there was missing scene transitions because everything was jumbled together in a nonsensical mess
MooglieOwl chapter 26 . 5/30
Intensely poignant.

:-)

DarkLordFluffy chapter 1 . 5/26
This was beautiful. I balled like a baby. Poor Harry!
robert32514 chapter 26 . 5/19
Always liked this story.
Mizukodai chapter 2 . 5/10
Yeah fuck you, spineless pansy.
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 5/10
Fuck off you yaoi son of a bitch!
LadyOfManyLands chapter 26 . 5/9
Interesting story.

May the Three Friends smile upon your path
JustUnderAgnes chapter 26 . 5/3
You did such an excellent job! I enjoy how you made David, Harry, realistic in his hatred, but still did not make him evil. I love the theme found throughout the story as well. Once again, you did an absolute fantastic job!
4,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »