Reviews for Betrayed
william488 chapter 26 . 3/19
2nd time reading this. Loved it just as much as the first time.
QuickFlame chapter 26 . 3/18
Wow...
This story was amazing!
You are an impressive writer. Wow.
Have a sweet day.
QuickFlame signing off. ;)
Dragonwitch13 chapter 26 . 3/5
Thank you, this was the best story I've read for a long time, full of every type of emotion. Brilliant
68phoenix chapter 26 . 3/2
very good fic. some parts are a bit slow but worth it over all.
Astroman1000 chapter 26 . 2/12
Just wow... I... wow
Thx ;)
I'm not gonna lie you really are a great writer I read the first chapter and wow was it good and and thank you for the long chapters
Rhino109 chapter 9 . 2/11
Ughh, I wish it said in the summary this was a Harry's kid story. Everything in the first few chapters and the summary suggest its a Harry fic, but no, its an annoying Harry's kid fic
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 2/11
You can't drop out of school unless expelled, which then I think you have a few months to search for a new school. You can continue your education as an adult in college, as they provide high school courses.
Black Rabbit-san chapter 26 . 2/9
Thank you so much for finishing your fic. I enjoyed this mainly because everything came a full circle. I think this is the first completed fanfiction I have ever read and the experience was amazing. I finished it in one day. I like how your writing actually made me feel what the characters were feeling.
ermileentalavera chapter 1 . 1/31
i love this kind of stories
Just reread- good fic :)
Six Foot Assassin chapter 15 . 1/21
Harry is still that idiotic 11 year old in mind. Actually by coming clean with his past he would start fixing things either way it will come out sooner or later and then it will just be worse.
I was worried she was going to recognize his handwriting but a computer print out?! Very clever!
Are you serious? That was literally the most laziest plot death conceivable which basically sums up to "she fell and died". I can understand killing off a character to add tension to the plot and motivate other characters but could you have at least killed her in a believable way? Like cmon man, she died by falling down the stairs.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Thanks for a great (re)read! Truly an excellent story, and one that has stood the test of time well!
3,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »