Reviews for Betrayed
Guest chapter 3 . 9h
Wonder if Harry/David will tell Kathryn about Lily and show her his real face?
Guest chapter 2 . 9h
I hope Harry places a lot of blame and guilt on to those who didn't believe him and then forgives them!
Guest chapter 1 . 11h
You fanfiction writers are monsters! Why do you make my poor Harry suffer so much, 'sniff'
I liked the ending. Overall, it doesn't really make up for 95% of the story being depressing frustration, but it ties everything up in a neat little bow that's hard to gripe about.
indyheart chapter 26 . 9/3
I remember reading this several years ago and really enjoying it then. It was one of the very first fanfictions I ever read, and helped me to fall in love with fanfiction in general. I reread it for old-times sake, and did enjoy it, but since I'm no longer a teenager, I didn't get until it as much as I did ages ago. It could use a healthy dose of revision, but I wanted to thank you for writing it and for sharing it here.
StayBlessed chapter 21 . 8/9
Wish there would've been a better way of him changing than killing off his wife by some damn stairs. Couldn't you of just killed Dumbledore instead smh
StayBlessed chapter 20 . 8/9
man, I wanted him to go on a rampage. Lame.
crystalortwein chapter 26 . 7/25
I really like this story.
Flakey42 chapter 19 . 7/8
One chapter ago, I realised that I've read this before. I just realised.

I have to say, this story is amazing, and so many different surprises happen.

Everything is just so surprising that I forgot most of this and just realised I've read this before 18 chapters in (I mean this in a good way).

Since I know I last read this around one year ago, I know this story is compete, and so the chances of you honestly reading this is low.

However, I would like to say this is an amazing story.
(I'm not just saying that because I'm happy that Kathryn died)
LolaSnow01 chapter 26 . 6/30
This story is hooking! And great!
GBTtown chapter 26 . 6/14
One of the best Harry gets charged with a crime and thrown in Azkaban stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Godogma chapter 7 . 5/29
Okay, this whole story thus far seems like nothing more than an excuse for out of character behavior on the part of 90% of the cast and I bid you good day; I'll not be continuing.

It also has nowhere near enough supporting detail to make the way the characters act make sense.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 5/6
The year is 2017 now. This story is still one the better fan fictions. The ending felt just a bit rushed, by still done very well. The epilogue left a few small plot holes, but not major ones, and the only bone of contention I have was investing a little too much power in the staff of Merlin. I would have liked to see a scene with some resolution between Snape and Harry. But then you are the author and did what you felt right. All in all this is in the top 20 of fan fictions and it seems to have held to the test of time. I can't figure out why I missed this story all those years ago. Do you write professionally now? If not give the idea some real thought. Thank you very much for sharing it with me and the world.
Warrior chapter 26 . 4/28
Have my exam tomorrow but I'm just reading this for the past few hours , LOVED IT! Nice work
Flo chapter 26 . 4/27
Good story, I kind of lost emotional investment in it when Kath died though, her perspective was the one I cared through the most an the resolution with regards to her would have been the mos fulfilling to me. Now it was just "Harry fixes things" which wasn't really emotionally satisfying without his wife there with him.
3,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »