Reviews for Betrayed
Grammar Fiend chapter 26 . 6/14
Great story! Loved your characterizations. Wonderful mix of action and emotion. Well done. However, you need to pay more attention to the words you type. Quite a few misused homonyms; cue/queue, to/too, lose/loose, faze/phase… Your storytelling is excellent. Further grammatical review can only improve your writing. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Romele chapter 26 . 5/23
one of the most emotionally engaging story I ever read, thank you
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 26 . 4/29
It was an intriguing read. I've only been reading HP fanfics for a little under a year, but I think this was the first one that was written and completed before all the books were out. It's interesting to see where people took the stories without the later books to guide major story beats. I might not have liked how you "nuked" Harry's wall between Muggle/Wizard life, but I can understand your reasoning you gave. Overall I enjoyed the story though. Thanks for sharing!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 7 . 4/28
Ron coaching the Cannons to a winning streak and a league cup haha. Nice touch, I like it. Interesting overall concept for this story. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Lil'Am chapter 26 . 4/26
I first read this story because someone was translating it in French some 15 years ago but it was never finished and I don't know why I thought about it a few days ago and I was like, oh but maybe I could try to find the original version ! So I finally had the ending to this story that I started reading so long ago (I re read the whole thing obviously) and it was a lot of fun :D
But is it me or did we never got the secret Dumbledore told David about Kathryn's death ? It's bugging me ! ." Anyway thanks for sharing this I liked it a lot
So Courtney was accused by her "friends" of lying and in trying to defend herself against slander she...got detention with Snape? Hermione is a cunt.
Shame what was done with Kathryn. I think if you chose not to do that, the story would've been much better over all.

Your explanation for it seems to be that just having her get injured wouldn't work, but you could also have had absolutely nothing happen to her. Harry could have just worked through things naturally, as people sometimes do.

Not all change requires a major catalyst.

Still, story's decent. Not as great as it could have been, in my opinion.
CleverCatsofHogwarts1013 chapter 26 . 3/23
This story is a few of the well-written, my style, and complete stories! I spent a whole hour reading. I love how you wrote that Harry lived in the muggle world after Azkaban. It's fascinating to read. Thank you for dedicating your time to writing this story!
HeartsGlow chapter 18 . 3/23
so. I wonder if Luna ever thought Harry to be innocent.
HeartsGlow chapter 17 . 3/23
Darn, I think Courtney SHOULD tell about Malfoy and the polyjuice!
HeartsGlow chapter 16 . 3/23
Can't wait until the others hear her report!
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 3/22
what happened to Hedwig?
Cevandri chapter 26 . 3/12
One of the few story where oh I am betrayed I will forgive you stories that I actually like and loved, veeery good and realistic fanfic of hp. Top 200 of fics/novels I read, probs top 50 of of fanfic,and I read alot
owlwig chapter 1 . 2/22
It was a great story author and I had a blast reading it but the ending wasn’t for me. But does anyone know if the author still posts fanfics here or on another website? If you do could you send me a message in my dm about where he is now. thank you !
squacker chapter 16 . 2/22
the guys below me have to be trolls with a 15minute google search you can debunk what they are saying which is probably why they're using guest accounts
4,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »