Reviews for Betrayed
You can tell this was written by a woman. Forgive this, let her harm you that. Women truly are disgusting creatures
Although this is entertaining, it is yet another story that depends on someone being thrown in prison unfairly when all that had to be done was a wizard’s oath or use veritaserum. Access to these things would prevent such miscarriages of justice from ever happening. There is no explanation for this notwithstanding that veritaserum is specifically discussed and oaths are a significant part of the story.
Killing Kathryn does nothing to move the story forward. It taints the entire plot, which till now was interesting. I like this author and the writing is very good. This is my second reading, in fact. But this death kind of wrecks the entire story. It is gratuitous and unnecessary.
Dissapointed chapter 7 . 6/6
It's stupid. The idea is good but making Harry act like a mild version of Vernon Dursley? Are you really that stupid, author?
Time's Avatar chapter 26 . 6/5
It Was A Good Story Thank You For Making It
benahernandez87 chapter 13 . 5/31
I just don't know what to say about the story so far. it's outstanding story
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 5/28
Well. Arabella Figg/Sirius Black is NOT a ship I can say I've ever seen before haha!
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 5/28
It's "Zabini" not "Zambini". I am grateful to know I'm not the only one who does that automatically lol.
potter8668 chapter 26 . 5/26
I just want you to know that I really enjoyed this story.
xTCatxx chapter 15 . 5/26
He really needs to tell the truth it will haunt him for lying and hurting his family
guest chapter 25 . 5/26
wonderful! a very good fic. I especially liked how you highlighted ron and harry's friendship which is often ignored in fanfiction
contactbibliophile chapter 3 . 5/24
haha reading this in 2021
orthankg1 chapter 26 . 5/12
Very nice.
orthankg1 chapter 2 . 5/11
Something tells me your version of 2021 will vary slightly from what we now know.
Millie072 chapter 14 . 4/18
I'm having problems reconciling something that is canon and still doesn't make any sense. Electronics won't work around magic. Diagon Alley is in the center of London but doesn't appear to have any effect on electrical things there. Or does the wizarding world have knowledge of how to shield but won't allow public knowledge for fear of contaminating their world? Just a small rant. Enjoying my multiple rereading.
4,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »