Reviews for Betrayed
Harry Potter chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
18 years haven't passed by the time Harry is 41, 16 years have.
2005 16 years 2021
Tarix chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
A fine story, though i think similar effect could have been achieved also without killing off Harry's wife.
YeCatsJ chapter 26 . 2/24/2015
Great story. Not sure why I never found this gem before now.
MoltenCheese chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
This was such a beautiful an amazing story. I loved it from beginning to end. Great Job!
IsGravityFallsStillOnHiatus chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
I honestly believe that this was the most in-character your Harry has been since killing Voldemort. It's not that he's a bad or inconsistent character, but he's completely different from how I would assume cannon!Harry would react to this. That letter seemed like a very Harry-ish thing to do, at least to me, and it's honestly kind of exciting to see (what I assume will wind up being) the build-up to a reconciliation.
IsGravityFallsStillOnHiatus chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
The main problem I see with this story is that Harry doesn't behave realistically. Yes, I understand that he's bitter over what happened, but he's had almost ten years to come to terms with the fact that his daughter is a witch, and probably suspected that she would be one when he first found out that his wife was pregnant, meaning that he should already more or less know how to deal with it by now. I can understand him not wanting to deal with that, but he must have realised that it would cause problems when she started school, and it seems out of character to me for Harry to keep his past from his family, or at least his wife, in the first place. One would think that, after they were married, he would confess to her that he's a wizard who had a really difficult life and chose to leave the magical world behind.
Saissa chapter 26 . 2/2/2015
One of the best Harry Potter stories I have read to date - and the only one so far that has left me in tears!

I can't say anything more than what I already have, in earlier reviews.
This story was absolutely BRILLIANT!
Saissa chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
Not just in England but also in Australia and New Zealand as well. When a teenager finishes high school they just leave - well they did 30 years ago when I finished my high school education. And then the teenager starts classes at University or College in the next school year. No graduation ceremony at all. The Universities and Colleges in UK and Australia and NZL do have graduation ceremonies, but not the high schools. I hope this helps makes things clearer.

Even through Canada is still in the commonwealth, Canada is a lot closer to the USA in culture which is why Canadian elementary and high schools DO have graduation ceremonies.
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
OMG this chapter is so emotional. I dont know why but I am crying here. Crying for Harry/David and crying for Courtney. That letter from David (daddy) was wonderful and very emotional.

I hate that wizards and witches have not learnt anything and are still treating muggles and Harry Potter in the exact same way they used to do before Harry left. I love Courtney's determination to learn the truth.

And yes Courtney may be acting older than an 11 year old, but I think you need to compare muggle kids with wizard children.

Wizard children are very sheltered and protected - they dont get told anything bad. OTOH, as with young Draco, they get told how wonderful and precious they are and how they can do no wrong - literally! Just look at what is NOT being printed in the books or in the Daily Prophet.

Muggle children on the other hand see the truth about humanity on TV and on the internet - they grow up with it, it is a part of their daily lives. They expect to be told the truth because they see the REAL WORLD all around them every day.

So far this is a GREAT story!

And I love the interesting angle that it comes from - the Future! Very nicely done.
Kai chapter 26 . 1/31/2015
Lady Sylvanas chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
I ALMOST CRIED WHEN HIS WIFE DIED. BUT AT LEAST THEY MEET IN HEAVAN AGAIN
Akvis chapter 26 . 1/8/2015
I was hoping for I am your father momement and i was dissapointed, but otherwise very nice story.
Someguy5678 chapter 26 . 1/7/2015
I don't really know what to say about this. It was a brilliantly written story but I guess that I just didn't agree with where you took story and the things that happened. It is a very good story but just not for me.
PS. Ignore my last review; I was angry
MysteryAsia chapter 26 . 1/4/2015
I was afraid that his forgiveness would be too hasty, but this was just the right pacing for me. He did not forget the past easily, but he slowly accepted that he was Harry. He did not just say, "Hey! You're forgiven" like some fanfic do. I loved it. Best betrayal fanfic I have read so far. I will probably never forget this book. I'm so glad I found this. It was worth the time I spent procrastinating on my winter homework. Homework is just homework. Doesn't matter if I turn it in late
MysteryAsia chapter 25 . 1/4/2015