Reviews for Betrayed
MrClosedEyes chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Dear Author,

I'm glad to have found and read this fanfic. This fic had contain important life lessons we tend to forget at times, and at worse don't learn from them. Thank you for writing this as it made reminded me of an important thing in my life that I tend to forget at times.

Again thank you for taking the time to write this fic.
Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Jade M.
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Excellent story. I was engrossed ever since the outset.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
*story

Sorry, accidently clicked send on my unfinished review!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl (can't remember my password! I'm an idiot ;-))
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
Thank you.

I loved this story, and read it to the end even after it took a good 15 chapters for David to tell his family about his identity, and even when you KILLED Kathryn.

How could you kill her!? She was awesome! You made me cry :'(

On another note, the actual story was amazing despite me being dubious about a story that focused a lot on the children of the canon characters (i tend to avoid those) but I was pleasantly surprised (up until Kathryn's death) with it.

...wait, what was the mysterious truth about her death!? I just realised that u didnt mention it!
Tell me!

. Regardless, great st
Scott Peimann chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Hello Again K,

You may wish to delete this message after reading it. I know that the content is confrontational and politically trying. Lastly, my son has an account on Fanfiction, whilst I do not. Do not confuse my responses with his.

Your story is lovely, but please don't write about the "Holocaust" Museum, unless you've tried to visit it as a museum, and not at the propaganda piece that it is. Yes, World War II happened, and the Nazis did their utmost to exterminate every Jew and non-German in the territories that they conquered. But that museum is a very poor museum at best, it contains very few true artefacts, and there is no in-depth information available to the members of the general public.

I am not condemning you - you share lovely stories with us. More, I am simply venting, as somewhere on the order of 60 million people died as the result of the war and crimes against civilian populations. Read about the "de-housing", and you will see that the Allies were also guilty of those sorts of crimes. There are others. None of the belligerents in the war can claim innocence.

Respectfully,
Scott Peimann
Scott Peimann chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Hello Kateydidn't:

So, please have a care when using spelling check - verify each change independently, do not trust the default value, as it is (in my experiences) usually wrong.

"toe" is not "tow" - first glaring mistake that I've spotted, you may wish to correct it.

-Scott Peimann
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
He gave her the Invisibility Cloak?!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
So Courtney is a Parslemouth! Wow :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I really like how this story is going and it's only the third chapter! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
So he's 36 when his son, Michael, is born. And next chapter he'll be 41 years old. Wow.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Wow. What a beginning!
River of the Moon chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
Awesome story! I haven't read one this good for a long while! Keep writing please
apAidan chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
an entertaining and thought provoking story, so far

as to the one point you made, back in the 80s I was stationed in Germany and my landlord was an instructor at the local secondary school. We became fairly friendly with theim and while I'll admit my German wasn't fluent, the portrayal of WW2 in the textbooks I was able to look at was very different than what was available growing up in Ohio.

apAidan
Whitmore chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I just finished reading the first chapter and thus would have been a great oneshot.
Tokikohime chapter 26 . 6/11/2015
Very good story, I enjoyed the three day read. Good work.
3,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »