Reviews for Betrayed
Post U Later chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Oh SNAP! Her Wand Is A Brother Of Harry's? Not All That Surprising Since She's Harry's Daughter, But Still.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
It's Not That Harry's Rejecting Magic, He Just Hates Everyone At Hogwarts. It's Sad Though.

I Wonder Who Harry's Identity Is Revealed To First?
Post U Later chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Poor Harry, He Should Just Tell Them, Or At Least His Wife. It Would Make Things So Much Easier On Him In The Long Run.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Oh Snap! Harry's Going To So Angry! I Wonder Who's Going To Come To Their House?
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Uh Oh... I Sense Trouble Brewing. They're Going To Scotland... Isn't That Where Hogwarts Is?
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Lol Little Michael Has Harry's Traits. XD

So He's Got Kids, A Wife, Graduated Medical School... Wonder Where He'll Work As A Doctor?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
HOLY SHIT! That's A Lot Of Money. Sorry, After All That I'm Surprised At The Money. It's Just A Lot.

But Poor Harry. Being Forced To Feel All That Pain For No Reason. I Mean 10 Years Reliving His Parents Deaths & Hundreds, Possibly Thousands Of Deaths & Crucio's, & Avada Kedavra's Over & OVER Again. That Is Literally Worse Than Hell.

& I Was Thinking, There Are Other Ways To Fool The Map Too. I Mean You Could Always Have More Than One Harry Potter. Voldemort Could Have Taken A Baby & Named Him Harry Potter & Then Once He Was A Teenager, Had Him Take A Polyjuice Potion & Done The Same Thing... Sure, It Would Have Taken Like 15 Years, But Still. Just Saying They Shouldn't Have Relied On That Map So Much. The Jerks.

I Wonder What Harry's Going To Do Now? I Mean He's Got Millions Of Pounds(15 Million Pounds Is Like Almost 24.5 Million Dollars!) & He's Separated Himself From The Magical World. I Doubt He'll Go Visit His Family, But Where Will He Go?
Time-Destiny-Fate chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Nice
aww chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
awww that WAS GRATE ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!

bit sad bout sirus tho but awsume! nice
Charlie0925 chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
I loved this fic so much that I stayed up so that I could read it in one day. I also found that I couldn't even stop to write a review (until the end) as I just could not stop reading it long enough to do so .. YES THIS FIC IS JUST THAT GOOD! ;o)

Amazing writing hon, I truly enjoyed this!
screaming-madman chapter 26 . 12/22/2012
An excellent story, I am very pleased that i found it.
jupimako chapter 26 . 12/21/2012
This was even better the second time through!
Lilah T chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
I absolutely adore this story!
You have a great writing style and the plot is perfect and I love the characters and I think it's amazing how much you can learn from this story and and and...
And I really like your picture :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
why not another school?
ocmanda chapter 26 . 12/18/2012
im in tears after i read this story. its so wonderful. i wish there was more to read. part of me wishes this was the real potter story
3,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »