Reviews for Betrayed
wokanshutaiduo chapter 26 . 5/3
This story was aMAZing
poonpeiyun chapter 26 . 5/1
This is a very touching and heart wrenching story! Thank you!
JayJay-san chapter 26 . 4/26
I happened to stumble upon this gem of a story by accident actually. I was actually looking for something completely different when I found this one and am glad I did. This is a beautiful story. Not only is your plot well thought out, it is believable. That is one of my biggest pet peeves with AU or non-canon stories, it has to be grounded in some form of reality. I loved how you portrayed both past and present views to the situation and from different point of views to give your story a more real-world feel. (There is never just one side to a story) You have an amazing talent to convey emotions from your characters and inflict on your readers.

I realize that this story is a little old, but I do hope you continue to write, you clearly have talent for it. All the best in your future endeavors in this mad world we call fanfiction.
beautifully ended
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 4/12
good ending. Nicely done. Though its amusing that he died at all haha.
Majestical-Potato chapter 26 . 4/10
I absolutely loved this story. The character building was phenomenal and the internal struggles Harry had was amazing. The writing of this story had a wonderful flow and a great plot.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/8
Because with a little bit of magic, we can make miracles.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/8
7 years is fine considering he went consistently and cmopacted his schooling.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow. Intense.
pikachucat chapter 26 . 4/8
awesome
Scar head chapter 1 . 4/7
This actually made me cry and I never in my life cry for a book or movie
Psp reader chapter 26 . 4/5
Nice story. Wanted to see what happened to draco tho, ah well
ninjacatblue chapter 26 . 3/12
Wow. This was spectacular. I typically can't stand azkaban stories, but I gave yours a chance. And I'm very glad I did. I've now spent nearly two days reading this, and have loved every minute of it. This was heart wrenching, and beautiful. I know I'll be rereading this some day, and I'll love it just as much then too. Great job, it was perfect.
Redery chapter 26 . 2/23
That was surprisingly incredibly good!
burnzy75 chapter 26 . 2/21
that final letter Harry left in the epilogue was beautiful
3,882 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »