Reviews for Betrayed
I'm not gonna lie you really are a great writer I read the first chapter and wow was it good and and thank you for the long chapters
Rhino109 chapter 9 . 2/11
Ughh, I wish it said in the summary this was a Harry's kid story. Everything in the first few chapters and the summary suggest its a Harry fic, but no, its an annoying Harry's kid fic
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 2/11
You can't drop out of school unless expelled, which then I think you have a few months to search for a new school. You can continue your education as an adult in college, as they provide high school courses.
Black Rabbit-san chapter 26 . 2/9
Thank you so much for finishing your fic. I enjoyed this mainly because everything came a full circle. I think this is the first completed fanfiction I have ever read and the experience was amazing. I finished it in one day. I like how your writing actually made me feel what the characters were feeling.
ermileentalavera chapter 1 . 1/31
i love this kind of stories
Just reread- good fic :)
Six Foot Assassin chapter 15 . 1/21
Harry is still that idiotic 11 year old in mind. Actually by coming clean with his past he would start fixing things either way it will come out sooner or later and then it will just be worse.
I was worried she was going to recognize his handwriting but a computer print out?! Very clever!
Are you serious? That was literally the most laziest plot death conceivable which basically sums up to "she fell and died". I can understand killing off a character to add tension to the plot and motivate other characters but could you have at least killed her in a believable way? Like cmon man, she died by falling down the stairs.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Thanks for a great (re)read! Truly an excellent story, and one that has stood the test of time well!
Ken106348 chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
In a previous chapter he wrote that he did not know about the award. How did he have the paper and not know about it?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
This story is very impressive it manages to be interesting and moving without any need for magical fight scenes. It was nice to see a story where that wasn't needed. Sure people says some things are unlikely to have happened, it's your story you decide and you did it brilliantly.
Majerus chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
k... liked this story up till now, but lets just get some really simple common sense stated:

A school, full of children, would not have stairs (that have to be used EVERY DAY) capable of killing said children.
At the VERY LEAST the bottom would be Permanently Cushioned. More likely there would be a rail - even if it is not shown - invisible or whatever. Use some common sense you fool, hundreds of children would be dead by now with the ridiculous way they careen about in bodies that are growing too fast for their reflexes to keep up with. The very FIRST time it happened, assuming the designers were truly that STUPID to allow it, the problem would be fixed. HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO.
That was the weakest, most contrived and pathetic plot "twist" I've ever read... shame on you.
Disgustedly,
Majerus
automaton14 chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Dobby just about made me tear up.
DarkSolaris57 chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
So basically everyone gets forgiven and they all forget that harry suffered faalse imprisonment in azkaban. Everyone s lives continue on to greatness.
3,925 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »