Reviews for Betrayed
rachel chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
hey!

this was a heaps good chap

im happy that ppl are starting to find out bout harry and courtney. i love seing the reactions. update soon please
Lady FoxFire chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
Why did Courtney get detention? She wasn't doing anything wrong
Sakura Le chapter 13 . 7/20/2003
harry must get confused...one min he's writing as harry, and the next, he's 'daddy'

haha..love it! hope to see more up soon!

~~

sakura
dementorchic chapter 13 . 7/20/2003
Awesome! That was a great chapter! I REALLY want someone to find out about Harry being, well, Harry. I think that he should possible tell his wife, that's enough for me. This is a totally new type of story and it rules! I had some trouble accessing this chapter due to the mess ups with FFN, and I had to play around with html crap to get it, but I was DESPRATE to read it! Keep it up! I LOVE it!
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 13 . 7/20/2003
Great! When does she figure out that Harry is really her dad? Oh, I can't wait! Or does Harry tell her when he can no longer stand it?

This is really good! I'm also a bit peeved at ! I couldn't get on for two dayts, I think it was~! Very frustraiting!
BigDaddy753 chapter 13 . 7/20/2003
when will Harry come out as David hopefully soon in a exciting way
Cataclysmic chapter 13 . 7/20/2003
aw yay I was wondering when he would patch things up with courtney as himself, can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully it will be up soon.
medelia chapter 12 . 7/20/2003
omg exxcellent! please update soon, dont take as long as u did between 10 and 11 if u can help it!

thanks, sunkyssed
Carya chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
God, do you know how I have waited for this update? I don't really know what to say though other than that I hope for more frequent updates in the future. The story is really really really good and I want to know what'll happen next _
shadow cat35 chapter 12 . 7/16/2003
exilent story

keep it up
Brillantseeker chapter 12 . 7/16/2003
continue
dementorchic chapter 12 . 7/16/2003
Awesome chapter! I want them to find out that Harry is Courtney's father, though. I love it, and I can't wait to read more! Keep up the completly wicked work!
dementorchic chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
This is a VERY good story. I just wanted to say that I love how you compare Hitler to Voldemort. Hitler wanted to create the perfect race. He wanted rid of anyone who wasn't a blue eyed, blonde haired german, just like Voldemort wanted rid of all muggles or muggle lovers. Hitler himself had dark hair and dark eyes; and yet he decided to kill anyone like that. Voldemort; half muggle, yet killing anyone like that.

I really liked your comparason, I thought about it, and JKR must have been thinking about that when she was thinking up Voldemort. Good conculsion to that character.

Anyways- your story is completley marvolous, and I am reading more as I type. Keep up the wonderful writing!

§§§ Dementorchic §§§
broken teacups chapter 12 . 7/16/2003
CONTINUE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY! UPDATE!
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 12 . 7/16/2003