Reviews for Betrayed
GroveSideMonster chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
This story is cool! It's the first next-generation story that I've read that I actually like. Keep writing! (_)/

Barbara
Taren chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
Another excellent part. I think your portrayal of bitter angry Harry clashing with his fatherly affections is spot on. The letter was impressive. Exactly... no better than what I was expecting.

I caught that the book wasn't from the restricted section on my 3rd re-read. But by then I had already sent my review.

Looking forward to the report that Courney writes. 'specially if she hasn't revealed her correspondance with Harry yet. ;-)

As for writing the Weasley family response. Very tempting, I might give it a go, but don't expect much as it would be the first piece of fanfic I've ever written.
phoenixpadfoot89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
GREAT Story you are a really talented author..NOT!

Haha - You have NO talent!...but don't let that stop you from writing or anything...we all wouldn't want that...OR WOULD WE!

LUV YA,
phoenixpadfoot89 chapter 10 . 7/2/2003
Hey baby this story kicks tha bucket Hun! srry but I'd be lyin if I told you all that Bullshit ~!about your stories bein' great~

catcha latta babicakes~phoenixpadfoot89
Chris chapter 10 . 7/1/2003
Your story is excellent, but has gone an obscenely long time without an update. Will you update?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
Please update soon!
Lena Black chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
I have just read your whole story and I love it. It is brilliant and fantastic!

Poor Harry, I almost cried in one of your chapters. And I can understand Harry's attitude towards the wizarding world and his ex-friends! But now I'm really curius about what will happen with his daughter who is now in Hogwarts! And what will happen because of writing letters to each others! Please continue, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
Somehow I missed the last two chapters until now. I blame , I think you should too. :-) Anyway, I absolutely lkove how you're writing this. It's going slowly and I'm chomping at the bit for more, but that just proves how much I like it. As a writer myself I know how long it can take to get a chapter just right. But as a reader, I'm always so impatient. I can wait for the next chapter but only because I have no choice. Please try and update soon.
saz chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
plz write some more for me to read i luv it
Cousin Enterpizes chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
oops...signed in on my joint name with cousin...just wanted to say that is chapter almost made me CRY! How could you? all well will continue reading.
No Idea1 chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
this is really good...but can u please update. I kinda want them to find out about david being Harry by invitin him to hogwarts or goin to his house about his supposed hatred of magic. sirius or dumbledore and him losin his temper.
michelle chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
please update soon
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
Hurry with the update? Please?
Scott chapter 10 . 6/25/2003
i really like the story i just wished you would write some more i mean its been more than a month
broken teacups chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
UPDATE. UPDATE. NOW.

I LOVE this. It will go on my fave stories list but I've reached my max limit.

Now, UPDATE!