Reviews for Betrayed
Regulus Black II chapter 11 . 7/9/2003
Gr.. I hate it when authors do that, Make us hopeful that a new chapter is up, and WHAM! We find out its not :-(

I love this story so far, its great and original, please update Very! soon.
faithfulreviwerhopefully chapter 11 . 7/9/2003
first matter of busyness is more second he needs to tell courtney that she is really a potter or at least hint at it to the point that she relises it & explain to his wife why he wont talk to siris or hermonie come on hurry it up bu'bye for now
keebler-elmo chapter 11 . 7/9/2003
GHA please update its soo good
gryffindork chapter 10 . 7/9/2003
i cant wait for the next chapter! hope u get over writers block! i wish u could make david not so cold though especially to his own daghuter. but do what u think is best cause the story is getting better as u go
Anora chapter 11 . 7/9/2003
*crying*... I NEED another chapter here! Why oh why? *crying*
Siri Kat chapter 10 . 7/9/2003
Wow, I think that you wrote Harry's reaction to the betrayal very well. PLEASE continue! This has been excellent so far.
GroveSideMonster chapter 8 . 7/8/2003
I think that Kathryn should happen to see Harry reading the letters that Courtney sends at night when he thinks that everyone's asleep. I'd hate to see things ruined between them.
Stephanie chapter 9 . 7/7/2003
Wonderful story! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
GroveSideMonster chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
This story is cool! It's the first next-generation story that I've read that I actually like. Keep writing! (_)/

Barbara
Taren chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
Another excellent part. I think your portrayal of bitter angry Harry clashing with his fatherly affections is spot on. The letter was impressive. Exactly... no better than what I was expecting.

I caught that the book wasn't from the restricted section on my 3rd re-read. But by then I had already sent my review.

Looking forward to the report that Courney writes. 'specially if she hasn't revealed her correspondance with Harry yet. ;-)

As for writing the Weasley family response. Very tempting, I might give it a go, but don't expect much as it would be the first piece of fanfic I've ever written.
phoenixpadfoot89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
GREAT Story you are a really talented author..NOT!

Haha - You have NO talent!...but don't let that stop you from writing or anything...we all wouldn't want that...OR WOULD WE!

LUV YA,
phoenixpadfoot89 chapter 10 . 7/2/2003
Hey baby this story kicks tha bucket Hun! srry but I'd be lyin if I told you all that Bullshit ~!about your stories bein' great~

catcha latta babicakes~phoenixpadfoot89
Chris chapter 10 . 7/1/2003
Your story is excellent, but has gone an obscenely long time without an update. Will you update?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
Please update soon!
Lena Black chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
I have just read your whole story and I love it. It is brilliant and fantastic!

Poor Harry, I almost cried in one of your chapters. And I can understand Harry's attitude towards the wizarding world and his ex-friends! But now I'm really curius about what will happen with his daughter who is now in Hogwarts! And what will happen because of writing letters to each others! Please continue, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
3,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »