Reviews for Betrayed
mik0217 chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
i just wanted to say that your story is fantastic. i find myself wondering if he will reveal himself to Courtney as 'Harry' or her father. i can't wait for the next chapter!
fuck off already chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
Oh, very cool. I like Harry's bitterness... fits with the way his character's developing in light of OOtP (not that I enjoyed OOtP that much, gr). Anyway, I can't wait for more!
Saphadeke chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
More!
Whiskey chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
Great story! I love the relationship between Harry and his wife. That must be so frustrating for both of them! All the secrets. Courtney would feel very betrayed I think if she is to find out the truth. I love it! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON!
fren chapter 14 . 7/29/2003
o...courtney's a parselmouth. dun dun dun!

i can't wait for the next chapter -
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 14 . 7/29/2003
So Dumblydore still has some brains in him. This is so great! Wonderful. Really. Please update again soon.
Colchones chapter 14 . 7/29/2003
hey!

i read it all, it's cool. please upload soon!
ZeonReborn chapter 14 . 7/29/2003
uhoh... harry has been discovered! bum bum bum...

well, this is a good story! i really like it!

i wonder, what will be courtneys reaction to finding out H.P. is her father? heheh... *darthvadervoice* "courtney, i AM your father!"

how will kathryn react? i can only wonder... because you havent updated! UPDATE! NOW!
TataFry chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
Wow! Excellent story! Your story really sticks out from the usual Harry goes to Azkaban stories. You actually have him not forgive them so easily. I love this!

When I first was going to read this I thought that this would be just like those other cliche stories (I read them though because I like those kind of stories) but this is so different!

Harry changed himself, completely alienated himself from the wizarding world (not even using his fathers name or naming his daughter after his mother like they do in a lot of stories.) He started up a family, living peacefully and happily and away from the wizarding world.

He had some kids and he planned on going on with his life until he died. But than a problem came up with his daughther. She was a witch, so now he has to reconnile with the wizarding world again, something he does not want to do. (In a lot of stories, Harry wants to visit the wizarding world or just glimpse it a bit, but in this it's not like that, he is forced to reconnile with it!)

So I give you A on your story! It's one of my favorite ones on Fan ! The only thing I have bad to say about this story is Katherin, for some reason, I don't like her. Whenever she's arguing with Harry, telling him he has to participate in there daughters life or something like I wish that Harry would start yelling at her and tell her, that she doesn't understand.

Hopefully your not offended too much, it's just I don't like her personality too much (I think I'm also a little biased, since I'm a Harry/Ginny shipper.) Well good luck on your future writing and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! )
asians75 chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
I hope that Harry tells Kathryn soon about him being H.P. and not D.B. b/c it seems as if, if he doesn't accept it and tells her the truth soon she might leave him. I hope not.
Draco664 chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
Excellent! I love the way you are developing this fic. I am surprised that Snape automatically thought that Courtney is Voldemort's granddaughter, rather than Harry's daughter. Snape has seen Harry talk to snakes.

Anyway, you have built a remarkable story here, you should be proud.
Athena Hermmie chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
great! quite sad!
broken teacups chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
I'm gonna encourage you to death! UPDATE! CHRIST! UPDATE!
AllieSkittllez chapter 14 . 7/28/2003
WOW! ANOTHER CHAPPY! PLEASE CONTINUE AND QUICKLY! I LOVE THESE SORT OF STORIES! If you know of anymore, could you please tell me what they're called, coz they're cool stories! Yours is probably the best one I've read like this, so far! CYA! Love Allie.
feirysong chapter 14 . 7/27/2003
AH! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! you have the perfect balance of suspense between harry and courtney. I can't wait to read what happenes next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry with the next chapter i can't wait!
3,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »