Reviews for Betrayed
Anaxandra chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Awesome chapter! I loved the idea of Albus figuring it out pretty quickly, he tends to do that alot, doesn't he? Plus there were so many little clues that if you put them all together you would be able to know the truth. But, I'm glad he's keeping quiet...for now!

Though now I'm really anxious to see how Courtney reacts to the truth. Also, how will Harry tell her who he really is? Oh...drama, drama, drama! *laughs* Anyway, I hope to see another chapter soon 'cause you rock! I LOVE THIS STORY!
shdurrani chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Oh wow this is really getting interesting. keep going. till next time

Alex
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Yes! You revealed the parselmouth connection! I love the parseltongue ability and it's really too bad that JKR never really utilized it after the whole Basilisk encounter. Of course, this means that most people probably won't remember that Harry was a Parselmouth which is only to the good for your plot I would suppose. Snape's reaction was wonderful. Of course he would automatically think of Voldemort! And the idea that Voldie might have descendants born of rape, I don't think that idea's been broached very often, but it makes sense for Severu' thoughts to immediately turn that way.

Kathryn's reaction has been a long time coming and I hope Harry/David makes the right decision. He really needs to sit down with her and have a long talk. As for Albus figuring out the puzzle, that was quite welcome as well. It's fun that one person knows the truth but can't reveal it to anyone. He can't even owl Harry and let him know! LOL What delicious irony! I'm sure Albus will be having lots of headaches before this is through.
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Wow! Albus knows! Go you.

Rachel
maggie chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
NOW harry needs to tell kathrin he is harry and that is why he does not like magic. good job on letting dumblydore(madam maxien says his name that way in book 4 and i like it) know who he is anywho write more bu'bye
BookCrazy77 chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
This is an awesome chapter. The fact that Albus figured out Courtney's relationship to Harry Potter, that she's a plaslmouth, and that Davin's starting to think about where he's going with his life.
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Yeah, there is an imposter out there... tho he has been quiet for a while...

I would love to join, but I don't have yahoo... do you have to have it?

As for the story:

YAY! Dumbledore knows! he's the smart one! I think he should write Harry a letter, and tell him that he knows... and Harry should actually write back...oh, wait, Dumbledore can't write him, can he? He swore on his wand or something, didn't he? Well, maybe he can talk to Coutney, and tell her that he wants to add something at the bottom of her next letter to him, or something... oh! I got it! He could send a howler! THen, he's not tecnically *writing* him... but I think that Harry should know that DUmbledore knows!

As for the Weasley dinner, that was very, very close! Too close for comfort!

THis story rox! Update really soon!
athenakitty chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Kathryn knows about Harry Potter being falsely imprison. Will she connect the dots? Albus finds out that Courtney is a parseltongue and the daughter of Harry Potter. Will David tell Kathryn that he's Harry Potter? Will he tells his side of the story? Will David learn how to apparation? In two months of this time or fiction time? Will David have counseling? Under what conditions does David reveal that he's Harry? Is he going to Hogwarts? Will David/Harry forgive the Weasleys? Dumbledore? Snape? Will Kathryn figure out about what David had first said in that first meeting?
mark scotson chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
I knew dumbledore would find out he knows everything
keebler-elmo chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
GREAT now please keep updating i really want to see more
Anora chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
AH I need you to update! *crying* I am really starting to hate cliff hangers... or having to wait for chapters... *grumbles*
Storyspindler chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
I was looking forward to this chapter, and you certainly did not disappoint.

The scene with Snape was funny (as well as scary). I had to read it twice before I could continue with the rest of the story. I can just see our cool and slimy Potions Master visibly starting when Courtney started hissing. He sounds a little paranoid, but I guess being a Death Eater will do that to you.

I nearly cheered aloud when Dumbledore put the pieces together. The man knows everything.

Until now, I believe that no one from the wizarding world had really seen Michael. David was putting him to bed when Sirius came. I was a little disappointed that no one noticed that Michael looks quite a bit like Harry Potter, especially since the reason for the entire visit was to discuss Harry Potter. Shouldn't someone have noticed. Oh, and don't you feel a bit sorry for Michael. Courtney got Harry's invisibility cloak and W. What's Harry going to pass on to Michael when he starts at Hogwarts?

This is the longest review I have ever written. Let that be a testament to how much I am enjoying this story. Please continue soon.
Lady FoxFire chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Will anyone else discover that Courtney is a Parselmouth? I can image the reaction from her fellow Gryffindors.

Why didn't anyone notice that Michael looked like Harry when he was younger. Black hair and green eyes?
Rei chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Aww..they visit. Good observation by George..heh. Dumbledore puts all the clues together eh? Hm..parseltongue. Interesting.
Kalorna Enera chapter 13 . 7/25/2003
Have you ever tried writing a real story and having it published? No, I am not kidding. What can I say? This is GREAT! I have added it to my favorites list, so I'll be checking on it as often as I am on. So PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is really, really wonderful. I love how you are molding Harry's character and his interaction with Courtney. The plot is PERFECT. And it had me crying, really, really, sweet! *sniff... shoot, I am crying again*

Now try to imagine a HUGE megaphone standing right next to you, OK? *takes a deep breath*: UPDATE SON!
3,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »