Reviews for Betrayed
automaton14 chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Dobby just about made me tear up.
DarkSolaris57 chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
So basically everyone gets forgiven and they all forget that harry suffered faalse imprisonment in azkaban. Everyone s lives continue on to greatness.
loveginny123 chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
This is an amazing fanfiction and for some reason im crying...
Gabriel of the Archangel's chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Love it!
Unicornz.334 chapter 26 . 10/16/2016
Well damn. I'm in shock...that ending was amazing, just like the whole story... I adore your story and hope you have more just like this.. i really like how Harry/David was a doctor...it /ies into his whole "hero-complex" So ya, 14/10 is my rating
TheAmnesiacOne chapter 22 . 10/15/2016
I've realized that I'm a masochist.

I hate this story so much.

I hate it more than any stupid Evil!Dumbledore fic where Harry gets super powerful after changing his name to "Hadrian" and becoming the heir to the founders of Hogwarts, before getting a harem consisting of every girl from Hogwarts to the moon with the exception of any girl named Hermione, who dates "Hadrian's" most terrible rival.

But still, I read this story all the way through, no matter how much I want to choke someone after SHE dies.

No matter how much I point out how many things are wrong about this story, I still come back to it.

This is one of my favorite stories. I hate stories filled with drama, I read stories looking for a good laugh or epic fight scenes that make me want to get up and yell. This story is classified under Drama&Angst, exactly what I stay away from.

I hate this story.

But it's my favorite.
TBearTech chapter 26 . 10/11/2016
Great story. Nicely new viewpoint
Lord Orion Redwood chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
Hmm well I'm still curious about what Dumbledore told Harry, so you should probably mention it somewhere since I'm sure I'm not the only one. However I rather enjoyed the direction you took this story.
Lord Orion Redwood chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
Well that's a sick joke. I hope you're not serious or else Harry better go on a bloddy rampage through Hogwarts
Lord Orion Redwood chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
What ever happened to Hedwig?
CJTressler chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
I think that was the best Azkaban-Harry story I have ever read. Thank you for the wonderful tale (even if you did kill his wife).
dragon606 chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
Excellent story
Sbm chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
The story is awesome, yada yada yada. The only reason i'm reviewing at this stage in the story is the last two lines. I've never been able to figure out how ron and hermione fighting could ever be construed as a setting for romance. Fights between Annabeth and Percy are setting for romance, fights between hermione and ron feel like actual fights
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
1. Arabella Figg is a squib, so would have no wand. She is also 30-40 years older than Sirius, so it's highly unlikely they'd marry.

2. Sirius, after his false inprisonment, would NEVER believe this of Harry without them using veritaserum.

I enjoy Harry-goes-to-Azkaban stories, but this one is just... UGH.
storybook thumb chapter 5 . 9/5/2016