Reviews for Betrayed
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/12
Interesting. Courtney was accused of lying by her best friends ... Just like Harry. I'm wondering when this is all going to hit the fan ... because I'm pretty sure it will.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/12
Something about this chapter made me a little teary. I'm hoping Courtney goes back to the kitchen to talk to Dobby, since Harry mentioned him. I wonder if Dobby would be able to tell that she is Harry's daughter. Perhaps he will go and visit Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/12
Well, this should be interesting! I'm sure Harry won't curse his own daughter, but I wonder what will happen when she makes the connection. I think she should show some Muggle pics of her dad to the adults and see what happens. Would they be able to tell?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 5/12
I knew it! She's a Parselmouth! Well, I hope she won't have to slay a Basilisk!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/12
"I wonder if he has kept the bitterness. I wouldn't blame him if he had, but I hope for his sake, he hasn't. I have managed to move on from my mistake at that point, but I always remember it with regret."

Duh! I think it's admirable that she has moved on from her "mistake." It might be a bit tougher for Harry, considering he hadn't actually done anything wrong, yet he had to move on from the fallout of all of THEIR mistakes. And the fallout was devastating.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/12
Many stories have Harry owning a controlling interest in Grunnings. In those stories, the Potters bought it so that Vernon would always have a job and Pet and the Dud would always have what they needed. LOL It figures.
Time to kill Draco Malfoy.
Exciting stuff, waiting for this to situation to turn into a trainwreck. lolToo bad his wife and son will never get to share the letters, photos, research, inheritance, etc., in a timely manner, if at all. Or the invisibility cloak. If Harry gets hit by a truck, his widow will feel betrayed when she learns he was devious throughout their marriage. Wow.
Ha. The Weasleys are all just like their parents: Willing to turn on their Potter friend at the drop of a hat. Ron was ALWAYS willing to start hating Harry for the slightest thing, believe the worst of him, abandon him, etc., so I'm not surprised .that his daughter would be just the same sort of shitty human being. Very believable characterizations
Good story so far. Too bad Angela and Courtney will miss the train ride, and the first year class' special boat ride across the lake. Bummer.
7JulesPotter7 chapter 26 . 5/4
Good story, but not the best ending. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the read. It just seemed a little too good to be true, which just made it a little cheesy. Up until the end though it was very good.
Shittake Ramen chapter 26 . 5/4
I would like to start by saying that this is a wonderful story. I do love a good betrayed Harry Potter fanfiction. However I find myself doing some thinking about certain parts of your story. Harry had ever right to feel the way he did about wizarding Britain and even after ten or so year people can hold grudges. I feel like one of the common theme with HP fanfiction is that they forget that Harry was only expose to wizarding Britain(saying it the wizarding world when in reality it only a some small section unless the story has a Voldemort that has a much larger influence then just in the UK) and I'm sure out side of the UK Harry Potter and Voldemort weren't even a blimp on the worlds radar. Also he went back to his muggle relatives each summer so he would be in the know about technology and such. I like that he moved on and had children and he probably knew deep down the odds of them being wizards or witches was high he should have done some type of research on other schools. In the movies and the books Durmstrang and Beauxbatons along with eleven other schools briefly mentioned in the books. So there was even that option of not having to go back to Hogwarts specifically. Anywho I rambled on sorry it is a good story and hell fanfic is all about writing what you feel so keep up the good work.
TigerWolf chapter 26 . 4/28
Lovely story
EryrGwyn chapter 26 . 4/28
Your Hermione bears only a passing resemblance to the canon character bearing her name. She risked expulsion in PS by setting Snape on fire to help Harry. In DH, Hermione risked her future husband's wrath by staying with Harry. There are several examples in the intervening books that profoundly demonstrate that Hermione shares many values with Harry and acts accordingly to defend her friend from his detractors.

This is a very well written story, but I think it might have been better for you to have a prologue stating that Hermione died and simply replaced all of her appearances with an OC or minor canon character. Thank you for writing.
turtle329 chapter 26 . 4/10
YAAAYY! Excellent story! Well, except the fact that Kathryne died, but that is besides the point. Well, time to try and find another story as good as this one...
3,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »