Reviews for Betrayed
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
I'm not sure matches between first cousins would be unacceptable in the wizarding world; I read somewhere (probably in "Rebirth" by Athey, though he may just have made that up for them to seem more repulsive) that Sirius' parents were first cousins, and I sort of doubt Crabbe and Goyle could result from anything other than inbreeding.
BraveVesperia chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
nice story, good read
bleeb90 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
A very good read. Such a lovely story... I find I come to like the stories where Harry woos a muggle woman!
Antor2001 chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Damn what a trip, a very nice story even with all the sadness and angst life prevails :) there are some very important lessons in this story that would need to be learned by our muggle politicians too.
Blackjackxx chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful and apt ending. Absolutely brilliant fiction. I loved it!
Jestrbob chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
Amazing story arc. Kudos for you.
spk chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Just re-reading this amazing story. It made me laugh; it made me cry; it broke my heart; it lifted my spirits. Fantastic writing. Thank you for sharing! :)
kase519 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Well it would be pretty shocking to find out your intended had that much money
kase519 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Ok chapter
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Grim
BlazeVein chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
There are OTHERS schools besides Hogwarts. How about America, or Australia, or France and not Hogwarts?.
Ms Katt chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
This plot line is not normally something I would read but as I was at a loose end I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Well written and interesting. If it were a published novel I could call it a page turner, as it is I could not stop clicking 'next' at the end of every chapter.

To the author, thank tou for sharing. To anyone wondering if this story is worth your time, I assure you it is.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Ooooh this sounds like it is going to be interesting.
RaexRichard'Robin-NightWing chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
great story would have named him James Evans though after his parents
beulah2013 chapter 26 . 9/14/2014