Reviews for Betrayed
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
This is idiotic
Xinetic chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Man, you pulled some next level red wedding shit right there!

First time in a FanFiction I actually had tears in my eyes, everything usually just goes so smoothly or everybody gets magically resurrected or something.

Loved the fic!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 26 . 5/11/2016
I just found this absolute gem of a story. The highs and lows were all credible; the laughs and tears were all believable; grammar was something I didn't have to mentally translate; and not once was I thrown out of the story.

You have no idea just how rare that is.

I will be saving, sharing, and singing the praises of this story. Very Well Done.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
This story was aMAZing
poonpeiyun chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
This is a very touching and heart wrenching story! Thank you!
JayJay-san chapter 26 . 4/26/2016
I happened to stumble upon this gem of a story by accident actually. I was actually looking for something completely different when I found this one and am glad I did. This is a beautiful story. Not only is your plot well thought out, it is believable. That is one of my biggest pet peeves with AU or non-canon stories, it has to be grounded in some form of reality. I loved how you portrayed both past and present views to the situation and from different point of views to give your story a more real-world feel. (There is never just one side to a story) You have an amazing talent to convey emotions from your characters and inflict on your readers.

I realize that this story is a little old, but I do hope you continue to write, you clearly have talent for it. All the best in your future endeavors in this mad world we call fanfiction.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
beautifully ended
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 4/12/2016
good ending. Nicely done. Though its amusing that he died at all haha.
Majestical-Potato chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
I absolutely loved this story. The character building was phenomenal and the internal struggles Harry had was amazing. The writing of this story had a wonderful flow and a great plot.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
Because with a little bit of magic, we can make miracles.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
7 years is fine considering he went consistently and cmopacted his schooling.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Wow. Intense.
pikachucat chapter 26 . 4/8/2016
awesome
Scar head chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This actually made me cry and I never in my life cry for a book or movie
Psp reader chapter 26 . 4/5/2016
Nice story. Wanted to see what happened to draco tho, ah well
3,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »