Reviews for SH1: The Case of the Mysterious Man
Balefire chapter 7 . 4/10/2001
Impressive story, I must say.
Balefire chapter 2 . 4/10/2001
This is /really/ good. The riddles and everything are very creative, it's easy to read, and in so far, a good mystery.
tahirah chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
the ending had me on the edge of my seat. you have to have a part two to this story. it was great!
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Very good!
anya13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
What?No,you cant leave it like this!Gulp!Well,obviously,i loved this storie.I read all the parts today,and i have only one thing to say:Write more soon,please!This storie is really great,the plot is very good,and it's a real matches some of the episodes in mistery and please,dont leave us in suspense for long...
Leap chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
You are just a kick butt mystery writer, I wish I had you talent for creating a mystery.
Leap chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Ah, the low profile
Dootzbugg chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
This is soogood! You have to finish it!
Leap chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
I get the feeling that I'm the only one who visit this section, or who bothers to review. How do you make your mysteries so good every time I try to write a mystery they absolutely sink. But your is Wonderful!
Leap chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
! Dead man at the door! Walking dead man at the door! *Hides under computer with mouse and keyboard* damn it I knew that aliens would find me, darn now I've endangered all of humankind, oh well it was bound to happen sooner or later *wink*
galli-vi chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Me again!

I am so jealous of your talent! keep it up girl!(er..guy?)

Blake, Shirley and Bo forever! (not in *ahem* that way!)
galli-vi chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Heya!

I love your work on Shirley-they're so great! And the addition of new team mate makes me wish they'd stuck Blake in the actual show.(*sigh*) Keep up the great work-and I hope you will post the other fics that I read on other sites!
Leap chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Shirley is "going out" with some "friend" or at least that's the way her Gan and Fahter see it, I completely understand my parents act that way also.
MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 12/4/2000