Reviews for It Could Be Worse
baldwincarolyn13 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I love this story!
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Love this story. Please do more like this!
SilverrAngell chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Yay for Legolas/Aragorn hurting fics! There's a million of them, but I never get tired of reading them.

Awesome story.

I'm writing reviews for practically all of your stories now. :P
Hello Anyone There chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Oh Yeah, Legolas and Aragorn getting injured again! Now why am I not surprised.

This story was brilliant. Please write lots more like it. I will now proceed to add you to my favourites and go and read your other stories.

Naramie Fishpaste
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
i loved this story!
Elvellon chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
This was so cool! I enjoyed it!
Lora Perry chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
funny story
Roz chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Sorry, bout da bit in my last review bout my story. Somehow i got you mixed up with trin da she devil...dunno how..i think i found you through her faves list.

Oh well. I lurve this story!
Roz chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
I"d been looking for this everywhere! I'd read it before and i wanted to read it again, and i knew that somehow it had something to do with you..i thought i had read it on your faves list...and after going through all ur fave authors...

IT was IN FRONT of me the WHOLE TIME!

But, damn, its definately worth it!

And sorry...but in a week, my ardeth story will be back online. Exams finish tomorrow.

I love this story! ITs so cool!
Ellyrianna chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
I loved it! Everyone was so in-character, and it was an awesome sickfic. Great job! *nabs Poisny!Aragorn*
Pernauriel chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
I enjoyed reading it
Nikara chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
Very amusing. Don't we all love hurting our two friends. Very well done!
Joshua Nenya chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Wonderful story. good style.

more..more ..more...

Greetings from Germany !
Arien Undomiel chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Yes, nin mellon, I have finally gotten around to reviewing all of your fics... er... well, not all of them, since you have already heard my opinions of them, but I have some time on my hands so here I go:

"In a choking whisper, the young man joked again. "Promise to protect you if you promise to help me through the gates to my room."

Legolas smiled down at his very ill friend. "I suppose if you promise..."

LOL! I really wouldn't want to be the one that has to fetch Lord Elrond...

"Arrogant elf," Aragorn sniffed.

"Stupid human."

"Dwarf lover."

Legolas' eyes narrowed. "That is low, young one, even for you."

I am not even going to comment on this one. I can't believe that you used that one against me. Honestly, you are horrible sometimes! _

"Aw, the elfie can't take a joke!"

"Yes the elfie can," Legolas snapped.

Again, I really don't feel the need to comment...(Elfiebob!)

This is a really good fic, and I expect amny more in the future. _ Yes, I know, I need to be working on my own fic, but at the moment, someone (looks pointedly at TiO) has my outline... Don't make me go get the squargs... _ Again, you did a really good job. Keep it up!

Good job, and good luck!
Strider4me chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
I loved the story... it was very funny :)