Reviews for Haunted
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Wow... o.o
RayJay chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This was truly interesting and it gets you thinking. What WOULD Kikyo be thinking about if she had gone through her plan of killing Inuyasha? Bien trabajo! (good job in Spanish)
Pariah-Of-Exodus chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I LUV EVANESCENCE! i have that cd! it's a great song and a great fic! write s'more like this!
ChibiAthena01 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
That wuz strange... I loved the end part though, u know, that authors part thing. I LOVE this song to!
flameflyingfeline chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
hey good story i'm adding you too my fav authors list i really like it well i gotta go
Kateko chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Ramla: *Reads AN in the beginning and cracks up over action figures, while Katie is searching for her InuYasha plushies to play with them* _ BWAHAHAHAHHAHA-*suddenly stops*

Katie: *comes back, arms full of plushies and still sniffling over loss of Human InuYasha plushie* *notices Ramla looking very freaked out*

Ramla: MY WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN! NOTHING MAKES SEENSSEE!

Katie: ...*reads AN in beginning of story* OH.

Ramla: SEE?

Katie: Well it must be Yami-freak-out-while-Hikari-is-normal...uh...hour.

Ramla: BUT KAMILAH WAS HYPER AND LISA WAASN'T!

Katie: That's what I mean. You're freaking out, and I'm not. Kamilah was hypering out, and Mojobubbles wasn't. Now, if we're reviewing as we read...shouldn't we read?

Ramla: Right.

*they read*

Katie: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! InuYasha isn't suposed to die! He's suposed to banish Kikyo to the pits of hell and/or step on her head!

Ramla: ...Richard is holy? ALL HAIL THE GREAT TURTLE PLUSHIE!

Katie: WITH A CAST THAT I SIGNED!
MysticalDreamer32 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That fit so freakin' perfectly! I read it and it was amazing how well everything went with the lyrics. Nice job! I love Evanescence so much! That song was awesome with such a dark theme as this. Nicely done! MysticalDreamer
NamelessMoonshine chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I never liked Kikyo, but I can't help but like this fic
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I would ask for the Inuyasha doll set-

Kamilah and Meht-urt: ACTION FIGURE!

Kirstie: _ right. As I was saying, I would ask for one but I already have one! *holds up Inu-Yasha cast action figures*

C. Malik: interesting lyrics there

C. Kura: what does ‘rape’ mean? *reads further down* O_O OH MY BLOODY GOD! AND STOP CALLING ME RICHARD! Whose Richard anyway?

Kirstie: *beaming with pride*

Meht-urt: -_- just say it already…

Kirstie: Richard is my newest member to the club! *pulls Richard out*

Richard: uh hi?

Kirstie: now to find a cute nickname for you!

-later-

Kirstie: o_O your name means “hardy ruler”?

Richard: *shrug*

Kirstie: I have a nickname for you! Ric

Ric: o_O

Kirstie: it’s pronounced differently than Rick. It’s pronounced reek

Ric: -_- thanks for the compliment

Kirstie: _ anyway, I was worried that you were going to start a Inu/bitch-I mean Kikyo pairing