Reviews for One Hit Ninja
Garou is theGOAT chapter 6 . 4/17
I love this flowing water rock smashing fist always seemed like too long of a name for me in one punch man but it’s still cool
D72 chapter 15 . 2/28
I like that Naruto and Tenten are friends here, and that she LIKES that he is a monster.
D72 chapter 12 . 2/28
LANDLADY SENSEI IS BEST SENSEI. SHE CALLS HIM SHITTY BRAT AND MOTIVATES WHEN REQUIRED. YOSH!
D72 chapter 11 . 2/28
That head pat was surprisingly touching. Good writing.

Naruto and Sai will be masters of the market. There is a sale on fish.
D72 chapter 7 . 2/28
I am eagerly awaiting the pants shitting terror that Esper Sakura will inspire upon the enemies of Konoha!
facebook7331 chapter 18 . 2/23
FUNNY
LilinAnade chapter 18 . 1/7
Wow, the story is intense. I've seen One punch man only once, and honestly I don't understand the story. So, I'm quite weirded out by this story's plot.

Aiko's addition is weird, but I'm kinda glad she's there to be kidnapped, and not my favorite characters. Kiba is great, Sasuke great, Hinata and Ino is lovely, and Sakura is nice in the end.

I think I'm going to looking forward at the next sequel, maybe? Anyway, thanks for sharing this story, good luck for the next chapter!
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 18 . 9/9/2023
can't wait for the next chapter
Fanfic9000 chapter 17 . 8/20/2023
Does anyone else hear final boss music at the end of chapter 17?
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 7 . 7/17/2023
this is ridiculous I love it
philipfasail61 chapter 17 . 3/22/2023
poor samehada
philipfasail61 chapter 9 . 3/22/2023
genos Go Konohamaru!
Jhenifabray chapter 18 . 10/3/2022
Continue
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 18 . 8/11/2022
This is marked complete, even though you were too stupid to actually complete it. You're a joke.
00watataa chapter 16 . 7/28/2022
damnit for some reason the idea of puri puri kakashi popped into my head and won't leave