Reviews for One Hit Ninja
Jhenifabray chapter 18 . 10/3/2022
Continue
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 18 . 8/11/2022
This is marked complete, even though you were too stupid to actually complete it. You're a joke.
00watataa chapter 16 . 7/28/2022
damnit for some reason the idea of puri puri kakashi popped into my head and won't leave
betmen123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2022
your world building are all over the place. Konoha and Fire country are the driest place on EN? You never heard Suna? is a freaking desert.

Konoha and fire country cannot be dry place. they are full of giant forest with giant ancient trees, forest like that will always be humid because of cycle of water, they are practically create their own rain.
Blank Lord chapter 18 . 4/15/2022
What a fic! This is easily one of my favorite reads. It was hilarious from start to finish. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2022
I love your Hinata! And Sasuke too! The story keeps making me go wth! but I love it anyway! Wonderful take on Naruto!
tearsofthings chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
He didnt fail three times in that way. Otherwise he would be 16 when everyone else was 13. He tried to graduate early like Kakashi and Itachi. So they wouldn't kick him out, he just continues going like normal.
tearsofthings chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
The fuck? This old bitch locked him out of his apartment multiple times and thinks she redeemed herself by letting him back in one time? I hope he kills her later.
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 18 . 8/18/2021
Lmao epic story
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2021
im sorry can destroy an entire village and more just from the AIR OF HIS PUNCHES and HE CANT EVEN DAMAGE OBITO WHEN HE HAS HOLD OF HIM WHEN HES NOT USING KAMUI yeah fuck that bs
SithLordNilis chapter 18 . 6/11/2021
Where is part 2
NaruCrazy chapter 18 . 5/19/2021
Nice fic. There were some very comic moments :D
There were some plotholes too but nothing major.
Update this fic to let us know when you publish the sequel.

Take care.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/18/2021
went shit
stryboy chapter 18 . 11/13/2020
I like this story.
Ortxl chapter 6 . 10/21/2020
This shot is just to funny, for Christ’s sake Hiruzen it’s his package