Reviews for Scarlet plus Crimson equals RUN!
MrSunshine744 chapter 1 . 9/12
another great chapter, looking forward to more!
What about the Akatsuki, why haven’t they tried anything yet!?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 9/12
Lol! This was sooooo funny!
Anko4Life chapter 10 . 9/12
Another Great Chapter as always I look forward to the next one. May the Muses continue to inspire you.
Also can't wait to see what sort of Mischief Naru will cause now that she's back in Magnolia.
aslan333 chapter 10 . 9/12
Great chapter.
elemental wolf sage chapter 3 . 9/5
Why is naru so weak in cannon he was God level but now she is only s-class
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 9/4
Honestly, that they think that after being exiled and making a new life for herself they just expect her todrop it and return? Are they fucking retarded?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 9 . 8/29
Lol! Loved it!
Anko4Life chapter 9 . 8/28
Really nice chapter and I love the only warning she gave those buzzards and Danzo. Your AN shows a great example of someone training their asses off to be strong. she is not op she is a hard Worker not her fault she had to grow stronger to be able to survive a Magic fueled environment

I look forward to the next Chapter Keep up the great work, My the force be with you and may the muses continue to inspire.
aslan333 chapter 9 . 8/28
Great and funny chapter.
Perseus12 chapter 7 . 8/22
Wowsers! That's great chapter! *Thumbs UP!*
The Fakhouri Legacy chapter 8 . 8/21
Perfect punishment for Jiraiya
aslan333 chapter 8 . 8/20
great and funny ending of a chapter.
Anko4Life chapter 8 . 8/20
That's a fun way to segue into a break. LMAO. I look forward to reading more when you post it. Now I'll have to read your other stories if this is any indicator of how great they can be. It seems I'm in for a treat. Keep up the great work. May the force be with you and may the muses Keep inspiring you.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 8/20
Lol!., I love her form of punishment!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »