Reviews for There and Back Again
WiccaWitch chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
this is really good, really hilarious at times, but very good. Why didn't you keep going? i would love to see more, I think this has a lot of potential.
Jeni2 chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
This is brilliant! Please continue!
liz chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
I love J.J. I can picture the look on Bracca's face when a little kid outsmarts him. I'm still giggling. And Sarah's logic with the hands thing is great. It's almost smart-assy, but she's seven so she can get away with it. Keep going with this.
JP chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Well, it's nice to know other people weren't

content with the series ending! Nice writing.

You have an excellent feel for the characters

and the flow of the series. Looking forward

to the next installment
shondie chapter 3 . 4/12/2003
this is a very cool story. I love the way it jumps around, sorta tricky to read but I get it and it keeps you on your toes.

can't wait to see what happens, or how you explain how one child ended up on Moya and the other not
liz chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
This was good. The plot started developing, I love all of the twists available in it. It was hard to figure when you switching scenes though. That made it a little confusing. Maybe you could put lines in or something. But this really good. I love that John and Aeryn's kid is showing the same complete disregard for the rules that John does. Again, I'm excited to find a good author writing Farscape stuff.
liz chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hah! you knew they wouldn't kill them off for good. This is great. I loved the "heaven must have had a budget cut" line. It really sounds like something John would say. I hope you keep going with this one. I need my happy endings.
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 4/3/2003

This is quite good. Please could you RR some of my farscape fanfiction.

la la la chapter 1 . 4/2/2003