Reviews for Soul Demon King
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 26 . 8/17/2019
So Louise's cruelty towards Saito indirectly resulted in the royal bloodline being snuffed out?
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 25 . 6/15/2019
Pity that Kamito does not have Psychometry, or else he could have been able to recover lost memories by touch.
It would probably come of as a Ripple Effect Vibe, but that would be worth it.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 24 . 6/15/2019
Even a pathetic weakling can get stronger with determination and a proper commitment.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 23 . 3/23/2019
I hope Omnitsukido permits its Division members to become apprentices under members of the Kido Corps because I cannot help but feel that Fianna is more suited to be a Miko/Kannagi/Shinto-themed Shinigami rather than a Kunoichi-styled one.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 22 . 2/27/2019
Long time, no see!
not2complex chapter 21 . 12/13/2018
Okay so - I'm excited I found you (geez that sounds creepy)! I'm excited, as a reader, who finds an excellent writer on a massive so NOT user friendly site.
On a whim, I decided to read crossovers today and can't even remember what search landed your book into my "need to read" bookmark on my laptop - glad it was there - Anyway, it sounded so interesting due to your choice of what to crossover into Bleach (currently on a Bleach binge) that I looked at your others fictions and discovered several to bookmark. You seem to crossover characters from some of my favorite anime that a lot of people seem to have forgotten. They are very creative choices!
So review of this work - its awesome - people need to read it. Sorry I'm not a professional critic and I'm too lazy to sit and ponder how to sound like one - at least not when I want to start reading your next work I have saved.
Great writing and looking forward to your updates!
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 21 . 12/4/2018
Old acquaintances from that "Assassin Institute"?
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 20 . 11/24/2018
Will the woman be a human who gets turned into a Dark Elementalist of sorts?

BTW; Are you familiar with either Hikaru No Go, Isekai Shokudou/Restaurant To Another World, and/or Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"?
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 19 . 11/13/2018
Interesting!
Onmitsukido is the monk/priest-like clerics specializing at sealing techniques and the sort, right?
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 18 . 11/7/2018
I wonder what dark secrets might await Kamito & Co in the future.
Will Restia empower someone else with her Spirit Magic to turn them into Dark Elementalist(s), or something like that?
KidGokuSupremo chapter 17 . 11/6/2018
Oye Amigo, muy buen fanfic, la verdad me agrada no ser el Ășnico en hacer un fanfic con esta buena obra llamada Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, aunque yo lo hago con Dragon Ball, pero igual me alegra no ser el Ășnico. Muy buena historia y di por si acaso te interesa y te sobra u poco de tiempo, puedes leer si quieres mi fanfic de Goku en la Tierra del Blade Dance. Mucha suerte con la historia amigo. Saludos.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 17 . 11/3/2018
Restia's dark spirit magic enhancing a Hollow?

And, was that cameo of Louise?
MonoSheep chapter 17 . 10/31/2018
I began to hate Restia with a passion but it is great chapter.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 16 . 10/24/2018
I guess we should be happy there will NOT be any Halkeginia and/or Arc Strada arcs.
creativesm75 chapter 15 . 10/17/2018