Reviews for The Mapmakers
Lily is abusive as all hell and effectively is appeasing the Magical Nazi Taliban.

Fanatics and Extremists cannot be reasoned with.
You identify and destroy them in such a manner as to bring the moderates to the table.

Funny how Snape only ever defected for selfish reasons and is held up to become Byronic hero like Malfoy.
Yet another portrayal of Lily Evans as flawless, saintly etc... A shame because this is by and large well constructed and written.
hannahmae94 chapter 9 . 10/4
I started this fic and finished today! great job, please write more!
IceNinjaLegacy chapter 8 . 9/23
I absolutely love this! You've done such a fantastic job blending the canon dialogue with your own additions, really natural. Can't wait to read more!
Good God the trnsion is dangerous. WHY didn't tehey Rell Dumebkdoee about Mulciber is I that dangrrousn for them? And they don't think it's vodly followers yet so they're not get unsafe by thr volddy supoerters yet.

So WHY not out Mulciber? Cuz of prdie? Mulciber s feekkng insane
SilviaGreyback chapter 8 . 9/12
ARE YOU WORKING ON A NEW CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE WORKING ON A NEW CHAPTER! I love this story sooooo much!
Laura chapter 7 . 9/4
I love it! I'm really looking forward to the inevitable follout between Snape and Bellatrix. You are writing her so well btw: yoy presented her as somewhat "nice" and you infused each following chapter with just a bit more evil than the one before. The careful unveiling of a sociopath. Thank you for this story, can't wait to read more :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 7 . 8/24
frantic chase
xXAureliaXx chapter 7 . 8/23
Ahh! Can't wait to read the conservation Dumbledore will have with them. I've always found it unfair the way Snape seemed to be treated during it. The two week wait is gonna kill me. D:
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 8/10
ooh thunderstorm
Laerthel chapter 5 . 6/15
Unforgivables have always intrigued me - many times in the HP lore, we encounter spells that need special wand movements, concentration skills and I could continue... yet no one ever teaches Harry or anyone else how to use the Unforgivables. There's no explanation on them, other than Avada Kedavra needs great magical power, or that Crucio only works if you WANT to cause pain and suffering. I really like the explanation that "you just point your wand and mean it", it really makes sense.

You continue portraying Severus really well, I expected him to do well at this :) and you continue to amaze me with PERFECT dialogues between the Marauders. I always admired fic writers who could do that. Lookin' forward to the rest :)

L
Your story is good so far, but you might want to take off "canon compliant." Bellatrix wasn't at school with the marauders and Hogwarts students don't have free periods until 6th year.
Emperor Ferus chapter 4 . 6/11
While you often see Snape around Mulciber and Avery in these fics, you don’t often see them defending him from the Mauraders, I like the little change from tradition there
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 6/9