Reviews for A Promise Fulfilled
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
super story
carriewoo chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
WAY TOO FLAMIN' SHORT! This story was brilliant. I loved it.

CARRIE
Henri Jane chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
AH! (wails) THAT WAS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I mean, totally E-P-I-C! I am so jealous! I want to be able to write like that! I LOVED this story! I hate you. You make my stories sound awful... because they are. I'll never forgive you... unless you write more..? (grins broadly) PLEEEEEASE! hehehe Seriously though, this was a really good story.
nro6 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
The ending was quite abrupt, there wasn't even a break line between the scene in Snape's chambers and the future scene. But all in all I enjoyed this story, thank you.
nro6 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
This chapter was funny! Snape making the invisibility potion and standing starkers in the infirmary :D " If I hadn't been invisible, I'm sure my cheeks (all four) would have been crimson… perfect for a Gryffindor, but atrocious for a Slytherin." Loved it!
nro6 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I like this storie so far. In this chapter though I had problem with the beating. I don't understand why it happened IN the class(and not just anyones class but Snape's!) where there is so many witnesses. For one it's not very slytherin way to attack in the open and for two, did they think they would not be cought or what? I think sabotaging Harry's potion or something of that sort would have been more beliavable. But now to the next chapter-
Lexi0521 chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
This was a wonderful story and I LOVED it! The characters were only a bit AU - more like "what if".

Thank you for sharing your wonderfully gifted talent!
Elianna Eldari chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
I loved this! it made me smile so much! I'm going to pretend that remus & severus got together, and sirius was found to be innocent.
101spacemonkey chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
that was a cute ending! loved it.
101spacemonkey chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
i love all the heart to hearts!
101spacemonkey chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
it was cute! :)
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
loving it so far!

i love how dumbledore can see through invisibility cloaks etc... i would have been so scundered if i was snape!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
go snape and lupin!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
its nice to see snapes pov!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/20/2009