Reviews for Three Strikes
David Fishwick chapter 26 . 1/20/2009
This is awesome and I liked that you brought Penn back. Thanks for writing.
Imzadi chapter 26 . 11/10/2003
Can I assume Lindsey/Elaine, Kate/Groo, and Fred/Gunn marriages? And kids, too? Poor Arthur! I guess he had nothing to lose, though. I'm looking forward to "You're Out." And maybe we can find a nice guy for Anne in it?
Imzadi chapter 25 . 11/7/2003
I guess Arthur is a poor old man who has been betrayed and is out for revenge. Let's just get everyone out in one piece. "Jack has his Jill, naught will be ill."
Imzadi chapter 24 . 11/4/2003
Arthur is a mole! Unbelievable.

You've got everybody in big danger now. Let's get them out so all our loving couples can finally be together.

And, BTW, how is Anne?
Imzadi chapter 23 . 11/1/2003
I just love what you've done with Kate in this chapter, and to think that Faith is so crazy in love with Wes! I love it. Now please let Elaine, Anne, and, of course, Lindsey recover completely. And, of course, Oz & Willow!
Imzadi chapter 22 . 10/30/2003
So, Willow & Oz together again? Can I hope that maybe that sweet couple from Buffy seasons 3 & 4 will become lovers again? You've done a good job of pairing people up so far. Well done. Now let's not let Wolfram & Hart get Elaine and Anne (not to mention Lindsey, of course).
Imzadi chapter 21 . 10/22/2003
So Lindsey somehow managed to save his beloved. You can't let her die! Please! And the scene with the reporter and cameraman was priceless! Especially when they saw Lorne. Good job!
Imzadi chapter 20 . 10/19/2003
PLEASE DON'T LET ELAINE DIE! Lindsey needs her. He couldn't stand to lose anyone else in his life.

Faith is getting all soft about her baby. I like that. I also like Kate & Groo! Great job!
Imzadi chapter 19 . 10/14/2003
"Ditto," Faith said. Reminds me of Ghost (the movie). This was an excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to a little Groo/Kate and Lindsey/Elaine action. Who are you matching Oz with? Anne? Not a bad idea.
Imzadi chapter 18 . 10/10/2003
A nice exciting chapter, Logan. I'm not a big Faith fan, but I love what you're doing with Faith & Wes. I'd love to see some Lindsey/Elaine action (I'll bet my dear boy is second to no one in length of kisses!) and Groo/Kate. As Oz has no one at the moment, maybe he should meet Anne. . .
Imzadi chapter 17 . 9/30/2003
I loved the scene between Kate & Cordelia as they talked about Groo. You captured the insecurity as far as matters of the heart that is Kate so well. I'm not sure that the relationship between Lindsey & Anne wasn't better than you portray it, at least before the Celebrity Robbery. In Blood Money they seemed to get along rather well, and Angel has a picture of them in which they look friendly. I liked the explanation for Jocelyn. Good chapter.
Imzadi chapter 16 . 9/19/2003
Another good chapter, Logan. I liked the scene with Kate & Groo; although I'd like to see her with Lindsey, I like Lindsey/Elaine & Kate/Groo a lot. Just so she has somebody to make her happy. I'm not as happy about Faith/Wes and Fred/Gunn (even though the last pair is, or was, canon), because I'm a Wes/Fred shipper. But it works. So will Anne be able to help them?
Imzadi chapter 15 . 9/1/2003
First of all, I love Lindsey/Elaine. And Kate/Groo. I like good old Uncle Arthur and the way Fred stood up for him. And Faith & Wes as parents to be. An empathy seer? A cross between Cordelia & Deanna Troi, I guess. You have some interesting new additions here in the story-Penn, Golem Lindsey, and Jocelyn. Great chapter!
Imzadi chapter 14 . 8/24/2003
An ominous ending to the chapter. I like it. But how long can Golem Lindsey last without recharging his batteries, so to speak, with human Lindsey's life force? I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Imzadi chapter 13 . 8/6/2003
The gang's all here now. Looking very good. I can't wait for more. Nice job!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »